X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G6 3.9 ltr.

Originally posted by tripwire1124 View Post
    To the Turbo lz9? Sorry should have specified...
    out of all the platforms you have the better one to turbo as you dont have to worry about the weaker auto trans. but you still have the issue of tuning the motor.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Whats the issues with tuning? I thought the lz9 was supported by HPT and EFILive?
      Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Hey Turbomonte, are you the same one from regalgs and clubgp? You had a green one I believe. That turbo kit looks awfully similar to a ZZP z-turbo kit...

Comment

I have a g6 gtp 3.9 and I need to replace the flex pipe. Does the diameter of the flex pope make a huge difference? Bought a 2" from autozone instead of a 2.25". The rotted one on my car seems to be a little larger

Comment

stock is 2.25"

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
            Originally posted by ahuhn
            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

How sad... Jets makes a programmer now fwiw...

Comment

Where can you get some down pipes for this motor? Will the down pipes for the 3.6 work as long as there the pipes and not the manifolds/ headers?

Comment

Has anyone over bored there g6 3.9? And does anyone know how many mm's you can safely go over?

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMonte View Post
                    I do have a walbro and 60# injectors, for tuning I use HPTuners. All street tuned by me, took a few months to figure out how to use the software lol.

I had a 2008 G6 till I totaled it before I could turbo it but I did use HPTuners to firm up the shifts in manual mode and changed the timing a little bit.
                    i know that this is an older post but i am interesed in know which fuel pump like a part number??
                    and also which injectors were you able to find for this set up?

and the turbo was it from the saab that you used ?

Comment

I have a WAMS 91 octane tune for the 3.9 for sale if anyone is interested. I didn't feel like paying for premium gas anymore so if anyone wants it let me know.

Comment

Working...
                      X