• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 3.9 ltr.

Just for the 3.9 ltr.

Re: G6 3.9 ltr.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by Dav3
      seems pointless to have just threads like this. perhaps different sections per each motor but not just one single thread...thats just silly.

really you had to make this post twice? that seems pointless and stupid to me

why a different section? it woudl be the same as a thread, there are barely any mods for performance out there, so what would a whole section do? have 4 threads?

Comment

seems pointless to have just threads like this. perhaps different sections per each motor but not just one single thread...thats just silly.
        These threads were made due to members request. If they do not get used, then we delete them.. easy as that.
        I thought about the different sections for the different motors, but there is not enough out there to warrant such a section.
        Originally posted by determined419
        G6P-Where the Sheriff always has a case of beer.....................................
        in his system
        Kyle M
        Forum Administrator - G6 Performance Forums

Comment

Ive requested thease topics, The reason behind it is to get all the real info in one place. If we do it right it will cut down on allot of the searching and newbie question's. So if you have a motor spafic question or Mod please post it in this section. If you have a general question or topic post it in the main section. Thank you guy's let's get this goin right.

Also feal free to add Old already known info. This need's to be a one stop info fest to work.
          G6 GTP 07 3.6L, 6spd manumatic,Custom intake, dropped, on 20"s, debadged.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3169011

Comment

Nice....

But I think that by keeping a FAQ section updated and maybe divided by engines, models and years would be excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartGTP
              Nice....

But I think that by keeping a FAQ section updated and maybe divided by engines, models and years would be excellent.
              I agree with that I don't really care how it's done i just think we need a way of seperating it. Sugest it to the mod's maby we can do that insted. Thank you for coming up with another idea and not just saying that you think it's dumb or somthing like that. I guess your trying to back up your member name LOL
              G6 GTP 07 3.6L, 6spd manumatic,Custom intake, dropped, on 20"s, debadged.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3169011

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33

really you had to make this post twice? that seems pointless and stupid to me

why a different section? it woudl be the same as a thread, there are barely any mods for performance out there, so what would a whole section do? have 4 threads?

because it would at least be organized...and not a massive thread where you have to search for everything. this thread will go nowhere as u can see, causes confusion and it will be a mess.

anything im portant will have its own thread. as ithings already do. thats why there should jsut be sub sections to the performance section per each engine...not one single thread to toss it all in.

very poor idea....but along the right way.

it and the other engines are going no where because WE LACK PERFORMANCE MODS, HENCE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT. subsections or not, there is nothing to talk about performance wise that isnt covered in an intake/tune/exhaust pretty much at this point

Comment

^

Not really a whole lot to talk about, I wish there were though.

Comment

Well.. there is more than one performance mod....

exhaust
                    PCM/TCM
                    intakes (specially the one from a 3.6)

...well...a FAQ is a better way to divide all the topics...

Comment

Originally posted by SmartGTP
                      Well.. there is more than one performance mod....

exhaust
                      PCM/TCM
                      intakes (specially the one from a 3.6)

...well...a FAQ is a better way to divide all the topics...
                      True. Then it would encompass everything about the 3.9, not just performance.

Comment

on wot-tech i see they have a tb adaptor.. what are the modifcations to use a 5.3 or northstar throttle body on it.... and another thing anoybody else buy the arp studs and stuff and install them?
                        2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightG6
                          on wot-tech i see they have a tb adaptor.. what are the modifcations to use a 5.3 or northstar throttle body on it.... and another thing anoybody else buy the arp studs and stuff and install them?
                          The Northstar adapter is not for drive by wire cars. Only for cable driven cars. IN other words its for ppl who swap a 3.9 into an older car.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                          Show
                          -20% tint
                          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                            Originally posted by MidnightG6
                            The Northstar adapter is not for drive by wire cars. Only for cable driven cars. IN other words its for ppl who swap a 3.9 into an older car.
                            Yes, that adaptor alows people to fit the 3900 into cars that are cable driven such some one that has a 2000 Grand Am with a blown 3400. Part of the 60degree V6 family, drop the 3900 in. The issue then is, the 3900 is only a drive by wire engine and the 2000 GA is a throttle cable system. So by that adaptor and now replace the 3900 TB with a North Star throttle body that is cable driven and now your GA has a functinal 3900 under the hood
                            2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                            Gotta have it Green color
                            Brembo brake package
                            420 HP 5.0L
                            Ford Racing Power Pack
                            GT500 track pack differential cover
                            BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

bump for the engine with no love

Comment