Clear All

Re: G6 3.9 ltr.

2006PontiacG6GTPWhite Rockfordfosgate Speakers, K&N CIA

Comment

someone make me a turbo kit. if u cant then kys. kthxbai
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

http://60degreev6.com/forum/f96/06-bu-s ... ild-t44980

yum.
        sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

Has anyone put their 3.9 on the bottle yet??
          2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
          2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
          Tsukuba Red

Comment

Originally posted by Kleindl
            Has anyone put their 3.9 on the bottle yet??
            i think there was one. i know for a fact it was a GTP but it may have been 3.6
            sigpic

Comment

How much Hp gains could I expect with the GTR?

Comment

hm 10 or so... but the sound it incredible it will make you think you have 50 more!!
                Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

Originally posted by 06G6GTP6MT
                  How much Hp gains could I expect with the GTR?
                  It's not the hp that counts, it's the torque. Allthough you will make plenty of both.

Comment

Has anyone ever tried headers for the 3.9?? Is it possible??

Comment

Originally posted by 06G6GTP6MT
                      Has anyone ever tried headers for the 3.9?? Is it possible??
                      its definitely possible as anything is but no one has had them fabbed up to my knowledge
                      sigpic

Comment

When they do talk about them, they want to delete CATS and o2 sensors, which is illegal and could get you put away and HUGE fines. So we can forget about headers. Now, of course, if GT-R came up with a set, I'm sure they would be legal and awesome-sauce!!!

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

im all new to this car jazz stuff so maybe if someone could kinda help me out here ill try wording it the best way possible.

if someone could like go all the way through and just kinda say like worth it and not worth it and tell me like the benefits for example, horse power, increase or decrease in mpg, better long term affects on the car ( like lifetime increase), better look, better sound basically anything so i can see what is i guess worth buying or what is worth buying first over others.

Dont quote me im just saying what ive heard/seen
                          The GT-R exhaust kit (I hear Great things and Ive seen 10Hp an better sound is that about it) (Im not trying to knock any product just wanna get the specs i guess)
                          The Crab Intake (also hear great things but i really have no idea about cold air intakes except a couple hp more and helps the engine breath better, and i guess sounds kinda cool)
                          Tune (I guess they are good but i know nothing about them ) Im such a failing noob >.<
                          Strut bar... I heard only good if you plan on taking the car to the track (better handing i guess)
                          and thats about all ive heard for performance wise better

please lemme know what you guys know. I heard from someone at work say.... your gonna put all this money into it and at best you will be as fast as a stock mustang... its not a race car.

WHICH I know its not a SUPER HIGH performance car... but it is my car and thats not changing for a while so i guess ill make the best of things!

Thanks for your time guys!

-Chris

Comment

a stock v6 mustang? you can already keep up with them easy.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

dont ask me im still trying to learn car stuff so im trying to get more of an understanding

Comment

Actually my 06 3900 is a guinea pig for a twin turbo kit being developed by Milzy Motorsports. He has also already made headers for the 3.6 vvt. I'll post a pic when I can. He also can tune the ECU for the 3500 and 3900s. NON VENDOR LINK REMOVED. He is working on eng internals for the 3900. There will be ported heads, ported upper and lower intake and larger camshaft options. I also found out when I had my 6 on the rack the other day the front and rear manual trans mount may be able to use Cavalier polyurethane manual inserts. NOT 100%. But they measured out to be the same size. I'm gona buy another set after I complete my 3500 Cavalier Swap and post if they work.

Comment

Working...
                                X