• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 3.5 ltr.

Just for the 3.5 ltr.

Re: G6 3.5 ltr.

Comment

What's the purpose of all these threads? Are we supposed to keep motor specific talk inside of one thread?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

i have one'a these! YAY!!!!
        r/t .539, 60' 2.328, 330' 6.529, 1/8mi 10.002, 71.16 mph (completely stock)

My Baby in her darkest hour
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...l=1#post389966

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
          What's the purpose of all these threads? Are we supposed to keep motor specific talk inside of one thread?
          yes, unless you are dave since he must post 5345 times and the same message

Comment

These threads were made due to members request. If they do not get used, then we delete them.. easy as that.
            I thought about the different sections for the different motors, but there is not enough out there to warrant such a section.
            Originally posted by determined419
            G6P-Where the Sheriff always has a case of beer.....................................
            in his system
            Kyle M
            Forum Administrator - G6 Performance Forums

Comment

ok, i got one for ya.... how can you tell if you have vvt or not? i have a 2007 gt 3.5, and i dont know if i have the lx9 or the lz4. is there something in the vin that will tell me?

Comment

you have the LZ4

07 was the first year

also you can tell by what your tach goes too

7K = LZ4

Comment

tach = 7k .... schweet
                  tyvm

curious, what does the lx9 tach go to?

Comment

it goes to 6K

Comment

bummer.... i like playing with the redline... we're best good friends

Comment

Originally posted by G6GTP07
                        Ive requested thease topics, The reason behind it is to get all the real info in one place. If we do it right it will cut down on allot of the searching and newbie question's. So if you have a motor spafic question or Mod please post it in this section. If you have a general question or topic post it in the main section. Thank you guy's let's get this goin right.

Also feal free to add Old already known info. This need's to be a one stop info fest to work.
                        So you had the need to post the same exact statment in every topic?
                        2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                        Gotta have it Green color
                        Brembo brake package
                        420 HP 5.0L
                        Ford Racing Power Pack
                        GT500 track pack differential cover
                        BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Yeah b/c there was a comment in every section with someone who didn't understand. So in turn i wrote a short discription of what it was and posted it in each section.
                          G6 GTP 07 3.6L, 6spd manumatic,Custom intake, dropped, on 20"s, debadged.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3169011

Comment

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                            Show
                            -20% tint
                            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

a question i have for this thread would be.... even if we "did this right"... in a couple months there would be numerous pages on each engine/topic.... that would mean more searching for newbs in the next couple months. am i wrong? i like the idea in theor, however, in practice i dont see it accomplishing much. imho.
                              i must add though, since the induction of these topics, i believe im the only one thats learned something from the thread

Comment

Working...
                              X