Comment

Re: G6 3.5 ltr.

Originally posted by ominousmetaphor
        please, couldnt find anyhting in search
        viewtopic.php?f=106&t=21650
        There you go.

Comment

much better gas mileage.

I was driving home the other night from Santa Rosa, CA to Sacramento, CA. From Cordelia CA to Sacramento, I decided to do 65 the whole way and reset the MPG..........just to see what I'd be getting.

I got 40.7 MPG for 40 miles or so, till I had to get off the free way. Slight inclines and downgrades, for the most part it was all flat.

Thought I'd share my improvements since my modifications.
          "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

I couldn't be more specific I was on my iphone

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

oh haha, thanks for your help guys. got it figured out, it was actually my battery, was so crappy it wasnt holding the car alive for the 30 minutes
              so i got a new duralast gold. then i swapped pcm back to the stock, then back to the tuned, and it started right up
              stoked.
              was drivin through space at 140 with that sucker last night!!
              G6 sold for a RALLI////ART

Comment

you still need to get a key realarm though right?...with the wams tune

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

if you send in your ecu, no. if you get a new one, yes
                  2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
                  2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                  613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
                  11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
                  New numbers coming soon........

Comment

can you drive your car without these realarms? or does everything mess up?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

it drives like it normally would. just just teaching the ecu the key and the engine. thats all. most likely u will have to just do the key relearn. but if you throw a CEL then u need a crank relearn
                      2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                      11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

i would like someone who has the tune to descirbe how well the car performs with it. shifts, rpms, speed, throttle response. everything that was improved with the tune so i know what to expect when i get mine(if i ever do)
                        11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Originally posted by Thebeast
                          i would like someone who has the tune to descirbe how well the car performs with it. shifts, rpms, speed, throttle response. everything that was improved with the tune so i know what to expect when i get mine(if i ever do)
                          I think the first thing you will notice when tuned is throttle response. When tuned, if you say go! She goes!

The G6 was created with a 6200RPM redline, but the MAX by default is 6000, and the car always shifts at 5800. With a tune, you'll get your extra 200 RPMs and the car will shift at 6200 as well.

All this will increase speed / acceleration and you will be happy with it.
                          Modifications:
                          [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
                          [In Progress] Racingline Mount Inserts / Wiring Kit
                          [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Comment

the 93 octane tune is amazing. finally got it and installed it today. got to 75 at the end of 2nd, start of 3rd. wheel spin onmy brand new tires and shifts are so firm. so much more responsive. i canmt wait to see what my top speed is. thanks alot chris
                            11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

but that doesnt help me any. can't wait to get mine tuned, but I gotta.
                              Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

i hit 125 and she had alot left.
                                11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Working...
                                X