• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G6 3.5 ltr.

Originally posted by BigV11
    Originally posted by dre256
    Originally posted by G6GTP07
    Ive requested thease topics, The reason behind it is to get all the real info in one place. If we do it right it will cut down on allot of the searching and newbie question's. So if you have a motor spafic question or Mod please post it in this section. If you have a general question or topic post it in the main section. Thank you guy's let's get this goin right.

Also feal free to add Old already known info. This need's to be a one stop info fest to work.
    So you had the need to post the same exact statment in every topic?
    Not everyone goes in every thread on the forum. I don't go in the 2.4, 3.6, and 3.9 threads so if he would have posted it in one of those I would have never seen it.
    That is why there is a announcement at the top of the page.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

the purpose of the hid thread isnt to read 60 pages, it is so you can ask any question at any time in the thread...even if it has been asked 5987987 times in that thread already. this cuts down on the 497897 threads to ask, but people cant use the threads right

Comment

Question the 3.5 with the VVT at what RPM does the VVT kick in?
        Project:Golden Eye

09 GT LZ4: Decal FX Vinyl, K&N, More to come

Comment

Originally posted by fortex555
          Question the 3.5 with the VVT at what RPM does the VVT kick in?
          I don't think it "kicks in" like Honda's VTEC or Toyota's VVTL-i. They both have "Valve Lifting" Which gives them that jump or kick.

In normal VVT engine, the Valve Timing should go unnoticed.

FourDoorMafia MySpace | YouTube

Current Mods: ZZP Strut Bar | CRAB FPU w/Fenderwell Intake
          Future Mods: Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust
          Fabrication: Rear Strut Bar

Comment

I was wondering the same thing about VVT? When it kicks in...............
            Project G:

Custom intake/ home made ram air. Magnaflow muffler/ resonator delete. Painted/custom interior, Rebadged, 15% tint.
            Sprint Performance Lowering Springs

Pix here: http://s403.photobucket.com/albums/pp119/tommyboy1587/

Comment

i dont know if it has an RPM range but if i am light on the throttle or even medium i notice a difference in the sound of the motor at about 3600-4000 RPM

Comment

those of you with the WAMS 93 tune, how does it feel. noticable sound difference, power band changes? i ordered mine and i was just curious how you guys like yours
                2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
                2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
                11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
                New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Loved it, but my highway mpg was so bad I'm back to the stock ecm while I commute to school.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

i drive to school 3 days a week, over 60 miles a day. thats not good.
                    lately i have had alot of ricers pull next to me and i toy around withthem. i really cant wait for this tune to arrive
                    2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                    11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Originally posted by Thebeast
                      lately i have had alot of ricers pull next to me and i toy around withthem. i really cant wait for this tune to arrive
                      I was getting 26mpg highway. Driving very gas effiecient.

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
                        Then there is something else going on, you should be getting better mileage not worse LOL
                        Chris White
                        http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
                        2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
                        2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
                        2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
                        2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
                        2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Originally posted by GTPprix
                          Originally posted by mike91y2k
                          Then there is something else going on, you should be getting better mileage not worse LOL
                          When I put the stock ECM in I'm back to getting 30mpg driving pretty aggressively. I thought I was going to have to totally de-mod just to find there was an actual problem with the car.

Comment

u should definately be getting better. ill just c when the tune gets here. cant wait to have fun with it
                            11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

i just got my new tuned pcm from wams and i installed it, my car wouldnt start is there anything i need to know, anything i have to do other than install it???
                              G6 sold for a RALLI////ART

Comment

Key relearn.

Comment

Working...
                                X