This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G6 2.4 ltr

Actually with the cherrybomb and stock muffler you probably wont hear much difference.
    The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

really? Bummer! I think I'll still do it... Then i can do the muffler in the future.

Comment

do what i did, you cant beat it. but make sure u do it all at once. dont do a glasspack and THEN a muffler. do it together.

my exhaust vid:

Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
        sigpic
        Progression Page
        Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
        Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

I ended up just doing a resonator delete. Slightly louder. But it's enough for what I was looking for

Comment

with Phenom. its got a good sound and affordable. im looking to do this in the future.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Ghost, see here:
              Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
              sigpic
              Progression Page
              Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

There are surprisingly few people I see with a base G6 with a WAMS tune and an intake. Anyone have a link where I can find some info on the 2.4l ecotec g6 with an intake, tuned with WAMS? Or even a PM will work. I was hoping for this to be my next mod after I get my exhaust done because I am all for that low end torque in the city at a red light.
                sigpic
                Mods to come: STB, Coilovers, (debating) new wheels and tires, Intake w/ tune, (as soon as the valance gets here) custom exhaust.

My avatar. That is all...

Comment

I have an intake and tune going in around the 27th (once I get the tune back from WAMS)

Comment

Awesome! Please let me know how the install goes and if you run into any issues! Pics would also be nice
                    sigpic
                    Mods to come: STB, Coilovers, (debating) new wheels and tires, Intake w/ tune, (as soon as the valance gets here) custom exhaust.

My avatar. That is all...

Comment

definately, I cant wait to see a difference!

Comment

Has anyone considered HP Tuners to tune their 2.4l engine?
                        sigpic
                        Electrical: * SPYDER Smoke Halo Projector Headlights w/ Morimoto H1 projector retrofit and custome LED Halo rings * HID Conversion Kit 8000K * Alpine Type S SPS-619 and SPS-610C Speakers * MTX Terminator TNP212D2 Dual 12" Subwoofers * Red LED Lighting Front + Dome, Blue LED in Trunk, White LED License Plate * Tinted Tail Lights/LED's Looks: * Carbon Fiber Decals * 15% Tint in the Back and on Top of Windshield, 35% Tint in the Front * Tinted cover on Licence plate * 5mm Wheel Spacers in the Front, 25mm in the Back * Enkei EKM 3 in Hyper Silver 18x8 Performance: * Flowmaster Muffler 80 Series w/ Cherry Bomb Glasspack, 3.5" Double Walled/Slant Exhaust Tips * Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus on 225/45/18 * Brembo conversion in the front * BMD SS brake lines * CMS springs * Racingline strut bar

Comment

JJT is.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Trompii, HPTuners will not tune your car for you...

they will give u the software and u do it yourself. you clearly do not understand the way that it works so please for the love of god dont try this or youll kill ur car
                            sigpic
                            Progression Page
                            Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                              Trompii, HPTuners will not tune your car for you...

they will give u the software and u do it yourself. you clearly do not understand the way that it works so please for the love of god dont try this or youll kill ur car
                              Thats what I was referring to, I just worded it wrong...I wanted to see if HP Tuners could be done on the 2.4L models because there was no talk about them. Also, the guys at HP Tuners said that they can guide you step by step if you are considering buying their products.
                              sigpic
                              Electrical: * SPYDER Smoke Halo Projector Headlights w/ Morimoto H1 projector retrofit and custome LED Halo rings * HID Conversion Kit 8000K * Alpine Type S SPS-619 and SPS-610C Speakers * MTX Terminator TNP212D2 Dual 12" Subwoofers * Red LED Lighting Front + Dome, Blue LED in Trunk, White LED License Plate * Tinted Tail Lights/LED's Looks: * Carbon Fiber Decals * 15% Tint in the Back and on Top of Windshield, 35% Tint in the Front * Tinted cover on Licence plate * 5mm Wheel Spacers in the Front, 25mm in the Back * Enkei EKM 3 in Hyper Silver 18x8 Performance: * Flowmaster Muffler 80 Series w/ Cherry Bomb Glasspack, 3.5" Double Walled/Slant Exhaust Tips * Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus on 225/45/18 * Brembo conversion in the front * BMD SS brake lines * CMS springs * Racingline strut bar

Comment

They can only provide very loose assistance at best. If you are having an issue with their product they will help. However they won't be that helpful in tuning due to liability.
                                1972 F100
                                1978 Twinstar
                                1992 Miata
                                2014 Mustang

Comment

Working...
                                X