Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been to the track with 245/45/18's? Now with Vids!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone been to the track with 245/45/18's?

Just got back from the track. It was a blast! I ran a total of 13 times with my best at 15.183 and I averaged around 15.3. The track was really slick, I over heard some employees talking and saying who the f was oiling the track. My first run after it got oiled was 15.7 and I spun all the way through first. I got videos of every pass I made. The temp at the track was 86 and humidity in the 80s so I don't know if thats why my times werent that great, but I still had a blast! I'll post a couple vids tomorrow.
    My Car Domain
    Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Re: Anyone been to the track with 245/45/18's?

Here's the videos I promised. That silver hatchback is a toyota matrix xrs 1.8l. I raced him prob 5 or 6 times, I talked to the owner and he had done pretty much any and everything you could think of other than anything really major. Another guy was driving it cuz he couldn't keep up, I asked him what he had cuz he was really keeping up with me and after the long list I told him all I had was intake and exhaust and he about shit his pants. In the last vid I had my fiance's sis in the car taking a vid, you car hear me telling her how he was keeping up with me. I'm a lil drunk right now so excuse me if any of this doesn't make since, I'm on vacation...lol

My Car Domain
      Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Re: Anyone been to the track with 245/45/18's? Now with Vids!

vids dont work
        2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Told you I was drunk
          My Car Domain

Comment

So... where are they??

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Originally posted by 06MaxxSS
              So... where are they??

What do you mean?
              My Car Domain

Comment

LOL
                didnt realize you fixed the links, thought that the still werent working... I'll check them when I get home...

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Comment

nice vids Rob wish I could have been there.
                  2007 G6 GTP Hammerhead spoiler GXP bumper 6k hids low and fogs exhaust 4 inch tips

Comment

Working...
                  X