This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New York 6ers

So when are the G6 New Yorkers having a meet?????????????

Comment

where on li are you??
      Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

I'm from long island - - - hicksville

Comment

New York.. Long Islan.. huntington.. Mother fkers.. lol Hi =D

Comment

syracuse!

Comment

I was just in Syracuse a few weeks ago for a show!!
              My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
              Mods planned soon: On hold for now
              Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
              Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
              LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

woooo cuse hahaha anyone from new york goin to the niagara falls meet?

Comment

I wouldn't miss it after the last one we had!!
                  My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp

Comment

If there is a NY one I'll think about coming down for it

Comment

• Re: New York 6ers

I'll be in Rochester next Tuesday night through Thursday if any locals want to get together
                      My Cardomain Page

Comment

OHIO, NY in the ADR park, utica area
                        09 G6 Sedan Sedona Biege 2.4L
                        02 Malipu green n rust 2 tone 3.1L(the beater)
                        94 F-150 5.0L 2WD (work)
                        90 Nissan 240sx sileighty conversion with SR20DET (play)

Comment

Watertown here! Originally from the Buffalo region though (all the fam is in Newfane, Lockport, Amherst and North Tonawanda).

New to the site... Enjoying very much the passion everyone has for their 6's! LOVE all the pics!

We just bought a Carbon Black Metallic 2008 GT Coupe that only had 4500 miles on it from Basil's in Amherst 2 weeks ago and absolutely LOVE it. We had one of the first 2005 V6 sedans back in 05 on a 4 year lease and really have missed the G6 since returning it a couple years ago.

I have already started slowly upgrading the G6 GT and can't wait to get more parts. I lucked out and found a guy on eBay who was selling the upper deep chrome grille inserts for only $65!!! Those instantly made the front end gorgeous and I couldn't believer the mad deal! I don't think the guy knew what he had and how much those pieces were going for every where else...

Here's a list of what else I'm looking at doing in the next year or so depending on money and availability:
                          - Spyder Black Halo Headlights
                          - MPD spoiler
                          - Paint the calipers Red
                          - GXP hood (not the AIT hood. I think it's more bulb-ish than the stock GXP hood)
                          - Possibly window tint all around. I have some reservations due to all the bubbly tint jobs I see around town.
                          - Do something with the lower grille area. Possibly chrome parts of the stock grille. Suggestions appreciated!

Anything else anyone can think of that I should consider? I've also thought about the Z69 front end extension lip....

Thanks!

Comment

new york needs to have a meet this summer

Comment

Binghamton/Oneonta NY Region Here. 607!! Elmira/Watkins Glen area isnt far from me....especially from my summer home which is southeast of Elmira in PA.

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X