New Projector Head-lights- UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Projector Head-lights- UNDER CONSTRUCTION

[youtube:37b9hlx2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6Wr9zbfFA&autoplay=1[/youtube:37b9hlx2]

These are the Spyder Auto Projector head lights, available on eBay, which come in two housings, chrome or black, with or without HIDs, which have to actually be slightly modified to get the HIDs to fit. Installation is rather easy, basically the same as replacing your stock head light with another, plus extra wiring if you would like to use the Halo and LED features offered on these head lights. The light output has a horrible cutoff line, but the actual light on the road is just slightly dimmer than stock, not much to notice a difference.

Hope you enjoyed!

Note: These do not have any HIDs

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
    you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
    CarDomainMySpace

Re: New Projector Head-lights with Pics

No thanks.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

crap

they look good except for the output, which is the whole reason i would want projectors.
      2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
      Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
      Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
      Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

THOSE with an HID package would be amazing but I cant say I would be interested in losing output, stocks are bad enough as it is. THEY LOOK GREAT THO!!!!
        done: CRAB CAB woot woot!, aftermarket black taillights, chrome upper recessed grilles, dual rear valance and gt-r exhaust system, duplicolor red painted calipers with R1 concept e-line drilled and slotted rotors and posi-quiet ceramic brake pads all around
        to do (soon): window tint
        to do, maybe (later): painted headlights, color matched recessed grilles
        need: g6performance.com decals
        cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687601 *not yet updated with the new g6*

Comment

Originally posted by xxbrandonxx
          crap

they look good except for the output, which is the whole reason i would want projectors.
          I was thinking the same, they seem to fit good. But the light output sucks.

Comment

If I took a shit and formed projectors with the feces they'd have a better output than those.

Comment

.......ok?

I would like to see the results of his changes
              done: CRAB CAB woot woot!, aftermarket black taillights, chrome upper recessed grilles, dual rear valance and gt-r exhaust system, duplicolor red painted calipers with R1 concept e-line drilled and slotted rotors and posi-quiet ceramic brake pads all around
              to do (soon): window tint
              to do, maybe (later): painted headlights, color matched recessed grilles
              need: g6performance.com decals
              cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687601 *not yet updated with the new g6*

Comment

are you going to get HIDs?

also can you take a picture from in the drivers seat at dark? that would help!

Comment

the light output doesnt really look worse than stock, it looks about the same to me. I still think these lights are an awesome alternative to the factory lights
                  current mods: custom blitz front. custom hood. low profile spoiler. drilled and slotted discs w/ ceramic pads. CAI. street series motor mounts.

future mods: Aftermarket side skirts. ???

Comment

I think they look great..but im not ready to sacrifice the output..but i wanna see them after the HID's get installed!

Comment

the only downside to these is the price, 300 is way too much for something like this, especially with that light output.

200 shipped is a fairer price for these.. then id buy these
                      current mods: custom blitz front. custom hood. low profile spoiler. drilled and slotted discs w/ ceramic pads. CAI. street series motor mounts.

future mods: Aftermarket side skirts. ???

Comment

Originally posted by orlandomon
                        the only downside to these is the price, 300 is way too much for something like this, especially with that light output.

200 shipped is a fairer price for these.. then id buy these
                        $300 shipped is about right for quality like this. You're getting both assemblies and bulbs. If there were quality projectors in these, they would cost MUCH more.

Comment

damn i was hoping for a better light pattern, good clean cutoff line, it looks good on the car but the like pattern sucks ass. same problem they had with the gto lights. doesnt look like they fixed it.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                          Originally posted by ahuhn
                          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Dan have your girl take some pics at night on a road!!!! BTW the halos look WAY better at night.

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                            I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

get HID's then post pics and then i will see if i buy the headlights or not.
                              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Working...
                              X