This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LOCAL TEST FIT NEW HALO PROJECTOR FOR G6

yea i was going to say darlene but if ur going down there snowmanG6 then take one for the team!!

we r all waiting geta moving..lol
    Blue Man Group
    Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
    gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

Don't screw me over on shipping and i'll take your pictures lol

www.colinpeddle.com
      The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

these fools

send them to me, a headlight guy on here. and ill inspect and give a honest review and pictures

ill pay the shipping

Comment

Naaah!

Send them to Lampoon and he'll get some AWESOME camera phone pics that will sell them like water in the desert.

Yeah for snowman. Let us know how the projectors light pattern is.

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

Originally posted by FLRNEMT
            Naaah!

Send them to Lampoon and he'll get some AWESOME camera phone pics that will sell them like water in the desert.

Yeah for snowman. Let us know how the projectors light pattern is.
            hahahahaha hahahahaha

go pooners!!!

to u for saying that because i was thinking the same thing jus wanted to be nice to poony!! lol...
            Blue Man Group
            Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Comment

Say, you wouldn't have a pair that fits a Torrent, would ya?
              COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
              Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
              MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
              Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

Hmmm, just found out my new head lights I ordered off eBay should be in tomorrow, so I guess I will pass on testing these out. snowmanG6 or someone closer, ya should try them out for the buyer, I will have pics taken once I get the head lights of a side by side, before, and after shot. I won't have the pics of the angels or led's cuz my girl doesn't want to mess with the wiring, guess it'll have to wait until I come home on leave in September.

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
                you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
                CarDomainMySpace

Comment

For a fatty discount..... I can stop by on one of my TJ runs..........

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                  I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                    well besides Darlene (acxdarlene) i am the closest to you guys. i was thinking about coming down that way. beacause i am having a very very small problem with my rotors. R1 Concepts is just down the way from you in La Harba. when would be a good date for you guys? so i have time to detail my car
                    Anytime will be fine, just send me a pm to schedule a time if you willing to come by.
                    Hmmm, just found out my new head lights I ordered off eBay should be in tomorrow, so I guess I will pass on testing these out. snowmanG6 or someone closer, ya should try them out for the buyer, I will have pics taken once I get the head lights of a side by side, before, and after shot. I won't have the pics of the angels or led's cuz my girl doesn't want to mess with the wiring, guess it'll have to wait until I come home on leave in September.
                    Sure, please take some pictures and if you would do a write up that will be awesome. thanks

-Ray

Comment

Originally posted by spyder
                      well besides Darlene (acxdarlene) i am the closest to you guys. i was thinking about coming down that way. beacause i am having a very very small problem with my rotors. R1 Concepts is just down the way from you in La Harba. when would be a good date for you guys? so i have time to detail my car
                      Anytime will be fine, just send me a pm to schedule a time if you willing to come by.
                      Sure, please take some pictures and if you would do a write up that will be awesome. thanks

-Ray
                      No love for me???

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                        Originally posted by spyder

-Ray
                        No love for me???

sure if you want to stop by, Doors open for all G6 owner, just let me know

-Ray

Comment

someone head down there already and throw those black ones on!!

Progression Page

Comment

Originally posted by strikeaholic
                            someone head down there already and throw those black ones on!!
                            im with you on this one!!!

black ones are gonna look sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet on our cars!!!

snowman stop flirting with me over on the singles thread and get your ass down there!!!
                            Blue Man Group

Comment

was busy today filling out job apps. but i should be able to head down there real soon. i just need to do a detail job on the car and then be ready to head down. want the car looking pretty for the shoot

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                              Originally posted by ahuhn
                              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Hopefully today I should have some side by side pics of the lights, if they are delivered, but so far, it's looking good for delivery

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
                                you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
                                CarDomainMySpace

Comment

Working...
                                X