This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation Reinventing the Wheel

Well I managed to get a flat spot on my rear tires. SO I rotated them, and this is my attempt at making them round again.

P.S. It didn't work.
    Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
    - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
    - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Re: Official G6 video thread

At least it was fun right.
      Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

who ever was talking cracked me up with the girly voice in the first vid lol
        !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
        FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
        SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
        14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Comment

Heres a vid of me and 2007blueg6gtp racing http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...Picture190.mp4
          Last edited by 1BADG6R; 11-11-2010, 10:00 AM. Reason: bad link
          2007 G6 GTP Hammerhead spoiler GXP bumper 6k hids low and fogs exhaust 4 inch tips

Comment

Here's a couple of vids shot with Torque crusin around a track. It was great fun!

Took my G6 2.4 LE5 around Rockford Speedway at Thunderdome. First time out and was feeling the track out.Cell phone mounted against the passenger seat and he...

Second run of my G6 on the track. Synced with my buddy's footage.

Comment

Nick Cacciacarro's Pontiac G6. Featured in Gross Magazine's September 2012 Ridez section. See more about this car at www.grossmag.com"That stock shit stank!"

Heres one of my car with the previous owner. Not a racing vid.
              sigpic

Comment

Nice vid. I like the shaved door handles. Always Wanted that.... along with the bags haha

Comment

Originally posted by CruisinG6 View Post
                  Nice vid. I like the shaved door handles. Always Wanted that.... along with the bags haha
                  Thanks. I like the shaved handles also. When I ride low people gun it past me to see what it is im driving. Trunk is fully shaved too. The gt coupe has some smooth lines that being shaved just exsentuates.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yea shaved doorhandles are a bit more involved on the 4 door. But I never planned on shaving the trunk . I bet people see a slammed ride and automatically assume race car status.
                    I can't wait to see where you end up performance wise.

Comment

Tbh I dont really ride slammed alot. Too bouncy in the rear for my taste. Plus camber goes through the roof After I go below a certain pressure. No sence in chewing up those expensive tires. I normally do 60psi all round which gives me about an inch gap tire to fender with little to no camber. About 35 psi I tuck the rear tire. And of course at 125psi I look like a wanna be donk. Lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Yea that's kind of how I was planning on running my setup once I get it all done.
                        Driving height will be just high enough to keeps the camber in spec so I don't chew through tires. Whenever I park the car I plan to lay frame. And of course fully aired up to get over speed bumps and curbs.

Seeing your ride just makes me want to bag mine SO MUCH MORE! Just funds are an issue lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X