Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project BARRICADE - The rise of a Decepticon.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Project Barricade

I'm gonna do a replica of Jazz....after he was ripped apart! Lol sounds like thatd be a lil cheaper!! But seriously, cnt wait to see this progression, its gonna look good. U gonna try to put the the pop out headlights with claws and everything on it??

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

no....

It will be a driver.
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

How many gtos do you have? and this is an awesome project.
        Originally posted by WoodburyMan
        There's a page of leghumping afterwards

Comment

I have two.

MODS:

Comment

nice what years are they i know one is a 69 or something whats the other.
            Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            There's a page of leghumping afterwards

Comment

I CANT wait to see final
              87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
              90 Eagle Talon TSI
              09 G6 Progression(New Car)
              My Progression

Comment

exciting!

question though, where will you get the push bar? I can't think of any company that makes them offhand. Also, do they sell the red blue light bars to the general public? usually you have to be law spec to get them.

I wanted to do a transformers car, but then I realized I already had one. I've got the secret g6 transformer, the autobot KICKASS, that was going to be in the movie but got cut at the last second due to budget costs.

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
                  exciting!

question though, where will you get the push bar? I can't think of any company that makes them offhand. Also, do they sell the red blue light bars to the general public? usually you have to be law spec to get them.

I wanted to do a transformers car, but then I realized I already had one. I've got the secret g6 transformer, the autobot KICKASS, that was going to be in the movie but got cut at the last second due to budget costs.

you can typicaly find pushbars. especialy if the cars ever been used by a squad.

i wanted to get one for my 96 caprice but i didnt want to spend more then the car was worth on one(which is what i sould have been doing)

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

The crazier a project is the more i like it ! cant wait to see the pics
                    Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Comment

Push bumper and lights were not a problem.
                      Without spoiling my list for next week- there is no push bumper
                      made to fit an 05+ Mustang. I have contacted all of the manufacturers.
                      I will be fabbing up a bracket for a custom install.
                      The Go Rhino model I will be altering is only $179. You make them sound expensive Andy!

The bar lights are still a toss up between two finalists and I will show you those.

I only have 4 hurdles of the 15 or so original tasks/hurdles left and they arnt what you would think. lol Its no longer any issue but time, sweat and of course money.

Of which I am now broke....

I need to snap a few more pix tomorrow....

Keep in mind its got a ways to go.....but its happening!!

MODS:

Comment

106,000 MILES!
                        There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
                        Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

cant wait to see the finished product.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                          Originally posted by ahuhn
                          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

ok fine it was half the value of the car

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                            Originally posted by snowmanG6
                            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

I cant tell this is gonna be sweet. If you do have any problem with the push bar let me know, my brother knows the guy that custom made the bumpers for Ironhide and Ratchet in the movie so maybe he did the one for Barricade
                              DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

Aks him if he knows if they used a Go Rhino GR-5038 w/custom brackets.

MODS:

Comment

Working...
                                X