X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winnipeg

Just trying to find some G6'erz that live in the Winnipeg area

Re: Winnipeg

YES! we need a meet...ive seen atleast 4 others post, another in stienbach....

after a quick search i found these guys.

kyle01

TylerWall

zach4u2c

GrimG6

v6h.o.

"2LO2TOW"

GR8RIDE

Garret

kuz05GPGT1

im gona pm them.

Comment

I live 40 mins away in Steinbach.

Comment

Originally posted by assassin10133

ahhh there you are!

Comment

How far from cruise night?

Comment

Originally posted by Dav3
            Originally posted by assassin10133

ahhh there you are!
            Yup! And in the interest of posting what I'm driving, 2007 GTP sedan, ivory white, completely debadged except for the pontiac arrow up front. Got a crabs stage 3 intake w/ the fpu and removed resinator, everything else stock.

Comment

Okay well once all the guys answer mine and Dav3's pm's we will go from there.

Comment

lol, id probably meet up....after I make my car look pretty again
                Back bumper is cracked and its been through a rough winter...especially the rims, 2 of the rims have bent lips from pot holes, along with bald tires(and a bulge in one tire) lmao.
                Gotta love elmwood streets...
                And at high rpm the car makes a profound screech noise lol, the dealership "couldn't hear it"
                Anyone know of a place in the city that sells tires at a decent price?
                2005 Pontiac G6 GT Sedan
                R1 Concept Brakes + Ceramic Pads
                Pioneer P5000DVD HU | Monsoon System(WORKING!!!) | JL TMA T1000.1 | Dual 10" Kicker CompVX

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWall
                  Back bumper is cracked and its been through a rough winter...especially the rims, 2 of the rims have bent lips from pot holes, along with bald tires(and a bulge in one tire) lmao.
                  And at high rpm the car makes a profound screech noise lol, the dealership "couldn't hear it"
                  Yeah mine as of now is stock, but hopefully by the end of the month ill have the black darts, doctor speed intake, and the ecm tuned.

Comment

I'm in Winnipeg. Fusion orange GT with a couple minor things. I won't be going on a cruise though if its even near Portage on a Sunday. Guaranteed ticket for both HID's and no front plate.
                    2006 Pontiac G6 GT with Panoroof

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWall
                      You could check costco, they have good prices on everything else and their warranty I think is really good with tires. But I believe they only carry Michelin, BF Goodrich and Uniroyal, could be wrong on that though.

Is anyone driving a dark grey gt sedan with red brake calipers? Saw it parked close to where I live last week.

Comment

Originally posted by zach4u2c
                        I'm in Winnipeg. Fusion orange GT with a couple minor things. I won't be going on a cruise though if its even near Portage on a Sunday. Guaranteed ticket for both HID's and no front plate.
                        Well that sucks dont it haha. I see this thread is starting to come together. I didn't even know there was this many people from Winnipeg on here. We will still all have to meet some day thats for sure.

Comment

groovy...

i go out every so often (sunday night cruise i mean)

My other car is a truck

Comment

thanks for the pm, but no longer have the GTP....traded it in on a 350z

did enjoy that car though.
                            Silver '06 GTP Coupe M6, Doctor Speed Stage 3

Comment

Went out today. Ziptied the license plate to my lower grill with a cloth taped underneath. Ran just the fog lights (autolights are disabled). Happy to finally see nice weather.
                              2006 Pontiac G6 GT with Panoroof

Comment

Working...
                              X