Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Winnipeg

Originally posted by zach4u2c
    I'm in Winnipeg. Fusion orange GT with a couple minor things. I won't be going on a cruise though if its even near Portage on a Sunday. Guaranteed ticket for both HID's and no front plate.
    I think I saw your car today, would've been just before 10 pm on bishop, was in my buddy's black cobalt ss/tc heading east after seeing transformers (great movie btw), you were heading in the opposite direction. Car looked sweet driving in the rain!

Comment

whoss got the black coupe gt with custom plates spurs61 or 60 somthing, saw it while i was at work today (little caesars lindenwoods) just parked out front looks clean
      2005 pontiac g6
      alpine 9887
      mach 5 mli-65 mids w/ seas neo tweets
      mb quart dsc 4125/dsc 280
      2 12" mach 5 audio spls
      sound digital 8k
      c&d batts/red top
      2 runs pos/neg in 1/0
      dc power 270a sp alt
      knu wiring/rcas

Comment

Hey everyone. new to the club/forum. Just bought an 06 g6 gt coupe Hope to see you guys around town

Comment

Sweet, i just found this thread. Any meets or anything in winnipeg? I'm from Steinbach by the way.

Comment

Not sure if people can see this but I have a question.. I am planning on removing my muffler and just putting a straight pipe to it. I talked to a couple exhaust shops and one said it is illegal and the other said it is fine and they would do it no problem. My question is, should I still do it and cut my muffler out or just get an exhaust system?
            Any advice would be helpful. thanks y'all

Comment

Insanely long time ago but any of you still around? Im in winni

Comment

Working...
              X