Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damnnn i really guess it is a small world!!

Especially if you STILL work at Lockheed Martin

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

My car was taken to the dealer to get this fixed and last night was the first big rain storm since and i still have wet seatbelts. I'm lucky that my floorboards haven't been affected...yet.
      2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
      Stock Silver 3.9L Coupe

"A bad day at racing is better then a good day at the office"

Comment

take it back in and have them fix it right. My dealer put a sealand between the tubing and the rubber connector so it COULDNT pop out again.
        BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Originally posted by 2LO2TOW
          I have a water issue aswell. Water is getting on the factory amp in the trunk. It goes in for a 5th time to try to fix the problem.

I should mention that it shorts out my amp.
          ive got this problem. its been in 5 times to fix two different leaks. it took a call to Cust Service to get the job doone, hope this issue goes bye bye.

my amp has been replaced now 4 times.
          -Lucy-
          2006 Silver Gt Coupe
          3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
          sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

i picked my car up from the dealer today...anyways.

i was hinted by the service dept. that GM is in fact getting ready to release a RECALL on the sunroof drain tubes. i was informed that when they found a solution, they would release the recall, and send everyone with a sunroof a letter in the mail to get the process started.

my dealership has had 0 coupes in for the repair, but SEVERAL sedans have been fixed.
            -Lucy-
            2006 Silver Gt Coupe
            3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
            sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

it's aboot time.
              2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

took 'em long enough. I can't bring mine in because I have all the tubes clamped up there They'll know something was up.
                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                  took 'em long enough. I can't bring mine in because I have all the tubes clamped up there They'll know something was up.
                  Sadly, there's no point in you taking it in, because the "fix" would probably only last two months anyway.

Comment

well brining mine back in for the second time :-/ this time my seatbelt got soaked.....first time i took it in it was the passenger side
                    06' Black G6 GT Coupe: FL legal tint, GT-R Exhaust, Black Emblem Overlays, Silver G6peformance Decals, CAI coming soon...

Comment

I didn't see anyone mentioning a definite recall being issued, so excuse me if I'm repeating this. I did get a recall notice in the mail for this problem. It says you have up to a year to bring it in to get fixed. Mine was in for less than a day and has been fine since. If you're not satisfied with your (Pontiac) dealer, go to another one. Any dealer will fix a warranty problem even if you didn't buy from them.

Comment

this is ridiculous...how come i dont get letters?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
                        06' Black G6 GT Coupe: FL legal tint, GT-R Exhaust, Black Emblem Overlays, Silver G6peformance Decals, CAI coming soon...

Comment

Is it possible this is why the inside of my trunk has been wet??? I've got all my stereo stuff back there - and so far - it hasn't gotten wet yet, but I can't quite figure out where it's coming from... Was going to get the dealer to check it out when I took it in for the sunroof work...

Comment

only repeating since i have yet to get a answer...plus ive brought this up on other threads ...............

how come i dont get these "letters"??!!??!!??!!?

Comment

Adrian79 - have you moved since you bought the car? I would call whoever you bought the car from and ask what address they have on file...

Comment

no have not moved and.. ya, they send me stuff all the time about "customer service survay" etc,.. nothing from GM or the dealer about "recalls"

wtf?!?!?!

well going back for the 3rd time!! this time its worst both sides leaking rear seats/floorboards/seatbelts getting soaked!!! i used towel to dry and then i sprayed febrezee to help with the stench!! OMFG last GM car i ever buy.. i'm going back to MaZda/toyota like my first 2 cars

ugh

Comment

Working...
                                X