Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hello projector headlights.

Originally posted by Withoutaname14201
    That kinda looked like me taking my lights out for the first time except without the unmanageable cursing tantrums. So they're defiantly not going to answer back on a sunday, but the more e-mails sent showing interest can't hurt, right? Where the hell is the "City of Industry, California"?
    Google Maps
    City of Industry, CA

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

If they were black I'd be down.

Comment

has anyone found pics of them?
        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

hmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
            hmmmmm.
            Sorry for the OT, but do you have any pics of your car with the wheels? I noticed you painted part of them black....looks good.

Comment

I would like me some of those im also glad my headlights arent that hard to pop out.2 bolts and they r so offa there, no messin round
              Mods-Smoked tails and eyelids ,Crab Intake, Nokya 7000k hi's low's and 2500k yellow fogs , Dupli-color painted red calipers and black rims , custom paintd interior trim and enginebay covers ,red looms,white gauge overlays,low-front lip spoiler, debagged , led's and neons inside . Soon to come - Tuning and exhaust !!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3059626

Comment

BTW, I think I see angels in the units, I wonder if they are functional.
                <-- Gray G6? Click!
                2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

i contacted them as well, and probably call them tomorrow

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

i have sent an email.

i have been considering painting the inside of my headlights, halos and hids...if i could get all in one for a nice price id be down. (needs to be painted black tho)

Comment

i dont think they are painted black, when i looked they all looked like black plastic, they also had white on some models

and yeah those are functional halos but from what ive gathered youll have to connect them to power urself
                      2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
                      Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
                      Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
                      Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

well painted black or just black plastic i think would still look better than the huge ass chrome look the stock lights look like. they are just too big and bright for my black car lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dav3
                          well painted black or just black plastic i think would still look better than the huge ass chrome look the stock lights look like. they are just too big and bright for my black car lol.
                          too big and chromed for any of the g6's...hence why we also use eyelids.....which i could tear mine open and paint it black without breaking the damn thing

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
                          PSN: racin247
                          Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

to be different i like the chrome look

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                            Originally posted by snowmanG6
                            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

overkill as usual with projector headlights. especially with chrome. Black is the only way I would consider aftermarket lights. same with the taillights.
                              done: CRAB CAB woot woot!, aftermarket black taillights, chrome upper recessed grilles, dual rear valance and gt-r exhaust system, duplicolor red painted calipers with R1 concept e-line drilled and slotted rotors and posi-quiet ceramic brake pads all around
                              to do (soon): window tint
                              to do, maybe (later): painted headlights, color matched recessed grilles
                              need: g6performance.com decals
                              cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687601 *not yet updated with the new g6*

Comment

once you guys know you better post something because im interested too!!!
                                Blue Man Group
                                Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
                                gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

Working...
                                X