Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a sig step inside (jedi's sig thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jedi got photoshop

just a preview and test I still have a lot of work to do.
    Im going to change the ground im not too happy with it and I still have to play with the timing/movement of each frame alot.

edit:
    a little further along.

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Thats awesome
        87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
        90 Eagle Talon TSI
        09 G6 Progression(New Car)
        My Progression

Comment

Nice work
          <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Looks very cool. Shouldn't his car be smaller since its in the background?

Comment

Hows the race going?
              90 Eagle Talon TSI
              My Progression

Comment

Its going good I have alot of ideas im trying to work out. I might have some time to work on it this weekend.
                ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

that is cool!

Comment

Progress??
                    90 Eagle Talon TSI
                    My Progression

Comment

no something came up and then you know how it is one thing led to another and I just never finished it. I should get back on it soon, I got a lot going on this month but next month should be pretty quiet so maybe then.

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
                        no something came up and then you know how it is one thing led to another and I just never finished it. I should get back on it soon, I got a lot going on this month but next month should be pretty quiet so maybe then.
                        yep i know how it goes
                        90 Eagle Talon TSI
                        My Progression

Comment

I have not gotten back to the race yet but my skillz are getting better. (see my new sig)
                          I finaly got the wheels to look more real & spin better and worked on creating scenery too. Im almost ready to creat the competer car for the race.

let me know what you all think.

thanks

Comment

Hey jedi u feel like makin a fellow SWO member a new sig??

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

sure just PM me some of your best pics and ill work on it later and let me know what if anything you might want to see/get.

Comment

Ok, I'll have the PM sent in about 15 min or so....thanks!

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

Working...
                                X