This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Do You Myspace?

Haha true dat. Maybe 2 months ago I got an e-mail from myspace about a message sent out by one of the bands I liked, er friended, er whatever, but I couldn't get to it because I didn't remember my password offhand and didn't bother going through the "forgot password" process
    CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Last time I was on myspace...Facebook was just launched...I gave up myspace for facebook. The only ones on myspace anymore are crappy indi bands to cool to conform with facbebook or get a actual webpage

Comment

I should change the title of this thread to "Does anyone STILL MySpace?"

I deleted my account a few months ago to stop getting stupid emails
        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
        2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I do for the convenience of posting the songs I record in my basement. www.myspace.com/nt1078

Comment

Working...
          X