This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What kind are you driving?

Hi everyone. This is a bit of a story but all truth. My Uncle Kevin was released from prison this past November a couple of days before Thanksgiving. He needed help getting back on his feet and honestly had no one else to help him. I had no problem saying yes. So the weekend after Thanksgiving we went car shopping, found a 07' GTP with just a hair over 100k and a screamin 3.6L. Well fast forward a few months to the 4th of October 2015. Uncle Kev is losing his fight to stage 4 T Cell Lymphoma and is lost to God. Because the G6 was in both of our names it becomes my baby. My Uncle Kevin was OCD with this car, always clean, maintenance always done, it's his baby. So now it's my baby to obsess over. And now here I am, he always wanted to do more with the G6 but because of the cancer and lack of funds he was only able to enjoy it for 8 months. So that's my story, now let's make his dream a reality.

Comment

Hello, I just started here. I got a 2009 Pontiac G6 GT just a week ago. I'm trying to learn everything I possibly can about it. 2009 wasn't an option, so I voted for the closest match, the 2007. Sorry if that's not valid.
      Adorn thy car with exquisite gifts of shiny and chrome. Never be the mediocre.

Comment

I have a 06 GTP 6-speed sedan. It is crimson red. Beige leather interior with the panoramic sunroof.

Comment

2006 G6 GT Convertible

Comment

Working...
          X