This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ROTM JUNE 2009 VOTE HERE

thanks, but to bad it wasnt lovers lane, and there was no business being done i actually took that pick at like 1am. but for story wise yah i took the pic right after i handled the business

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Oh my bad. It just reminded me of Skyharbor here in Fresno except Skyharbor is a lake/town view

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
        thanks, but to bad it wasnt lovers lane, and there was no business being done i actually took that pick at like 1am. but for story wise yah i took the pic right after i handled the business

1 am, deserted road, business?

sounds like a drug deal...

Comment

Crimson FTMFW...........

but everyone has a sweet ride. good luck too all
          DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

another vote for erik

Decent cars this month
            2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
            2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
            Tsukuba Red

Comment

on the decent cars this month. can anyone tell me when the voting ends?
              ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
                on the decent cars this month. can anyone tell me when the voting ends?

when i say it does

or tuesday the first which ever comes first

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

i think it ends now

congrats JUNE 2009 ROTM

THE STIG

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Working...
                  X