Next meet location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Next meet location

We're just too wide to have one massive meet. There should be a just AZ/NM meet.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

i agree with ^^^^^

Sammmay.<3

Comment

Im thinkinggggg New Mexico!! i havent really seen pepole from cali and its mosty AZ NM TX so itd be good in new mex orr el paso twoo!! what do you guys think???
        Sammmay.<3

Comment

thats what ive been trying to say, but all the TX members say that el paso or amarillo is too far of a drive for them.

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
          Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

I'm down to meet up far away, and will if enough people are going. But that's a far drive for me. Set up an interest list and maybe I'll make the trip!

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

Originally posted by TXGT
              I'm down to meet up far away, and will if enough people are going. But that's a far drive for me. Set up an interest list and maybe I'll make the trip!
              2006 FOM GTP 6MT
              Current Mods:Racingline Strut Bar/Motor Mounts, Injen Clone CAI,KYB Struts,
              10" Solobaric L7, 2200 watt Power Akoustic Amp, 5 farad Cap, 3000k HID Fogs, r1 Premium Rotors/Ceramic pads,Redline Tunning QUICKLIFTS, 'HDGDS' Lip,All debaged except GTP, all black arrowhead overlays, eyebrow overlays.

Comment

guys, if you look back at previous posts in other threads in this section, i have proposed this before, and no one was interested because of the drive. thats whats hurting most of us southwest members; we have very little members spread across to much space for all of us to agree on a central meeting place for all of us. plus, it would be great if you guys would be willing to make the drive like i am willing to, but it would theoretically be worth is if we could get more then three people to make such a commitment

Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Originally posted by jgarcia05
                  guys, if you look back at previous posts in other threads in this section, i have proposed this before, and no one was interested because of the drive. thats whats hurting most of us southwest members; we have very little members spread across to much space for all of us to agree on a central meeting place for all of us. plus, it would be great if you guys would be willing to make the drive like i am willing to, but it would theoretically be worth is if we could get more then three people to make such a commitment
                  This is why I suggested Lubbock. Google mapped it's a 6hr 21 min drive pretty much all the way down I-40W for you. From about where I'm at in Dallas it's a 6 hr 42 min drive for me. It's closer for other Texans( not all for stupendusd but I'm just giving Lubbock as an example) You can't get much more even than that. Driving to El Paso for most of us is 10+ hours and for you....about 4, then we're in the same boat as you and would be voicing the same argument, why drive all that way just for 1 or 2 more people?

I'm not arguing the fact about how we have too few of members we have spread across this vast region, but when the majority of us are in Texas and only 2(one who has only posted on this site in the meet thread) wanting to meet outside of Texas, ofcourse we're going to say Texas. And with more planning involved and more 6ers dedicated to come I hope we do have a meet were we can meet in El Paso or Lubbock or Amarillo or wherever to involve everyone in this big ass region. And as TXGT said, if planned right and more people are down I'm willing to go that far.
                  2006 FOM GTP 6MT
                  Current Mods:Racingline Strut Bar/Motor Mounts, Injen Clone CAI,KYB Struts,
                  10" Solobaric L7, 2200 watt Power Akoustic Amp, 5 farad Cap, 3000k HID Fogs, r1 Premium Rotors/Ceramic pads,Redline Tunning QUICKLIFTS, 'HDGDS' Lip,All debaged except GTP, all black arrowhead overlays, eyebrow overlays.

Comment

oh of course, i completly aggree with you. i thin lubbock would be a decent place to meet considering that is roughly the same distance for the majority of us. i just wish i wasnt really the only other active member on here besides all you texas people. yeah we have a couple AZ and CO people, but they are very rarely on here. and theres a few SoCal members that i know would love to meet up with us southwest members but their also in the same perdicament as me. i just with i didnt live so far from all of you texas members

Comment

I would be down to go to Lubbock, Amarillo or El Paso if there were going to be quite a few cars there. I really can't see me driving a half a day just to meet up with five or six peoples. Yeah, it'd be fun and all but that is a long drive either way for me.

What's the deal for this weekend in San Marcus? Buncha people not going meow?
                      Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd
                        I would be down to go to Lubbock, Amarillo or El Paso if there were going to be quite a few cars there. I really can't see me driving a half a day just to meet up with five or six peoples. Yeah, it'd be fun and all but that is a long drive either way for me.

What's the deal for this weekend in San Marcus? Buncha people not going meow?
                        No worries my friend. The Southern Meet is still a go. Check out the Meet post and sign the roll call. I wanna hear that GTR

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

Yeah, I need a video cam because of all the vids posted, there may be one that's a 3.5 but it doesn't say so and I'd like to represent for the 3.5's. Yeah, sounds good though.
                          Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Working...
                          X