This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G6 Concept Body Kit Coupe & Sedans

I'm going to have to say, it looks amazing, the fitment and preservations of the lines are amazing, I'd consider buying a coupe now as it really makes the car look proportional. Awesome look...

Hrmmm....

Comment

ohh lol i think he said they are in the process of updating..if they dont have it up by 2morrow..call them im sure they can place ur order
      A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
      Originally posted by 08blackgt
      hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

Do you know how much shipping would be for just the front bumper for the sedan? And do you know how long this deal is lasting for?
        QuickG6Guy

Mods: 5% Tint - K&N CAI - GT-R Exhaust with 3" Tips - 18" Drag DR Wheels - HID Headlights - HID Fog Lights - White LED Map and Dome Lights - White LED Reverse Lights - White Gauge Face - Blue LED Trunk Light

Future Mods: Halo Projector Headlights - AIT Front Bumer - Vector 91 ECM/TCM tune - Underbody Glow - 10" Sub and Amp
        Possible Mods: Lowering Kit - Full Crab Intake

Comment

im sorry but that is THE sexiest g6 i have ever seen!
          done: CRAB CAB woot woot!, aftermarket black taillights, chrome upper recessed grilles, dual rear valance and gt-r exhaust system, duplicolor red painted calipers with R1 concept e-line drilled and slotted rotors and posi-quiet ceramic brake pads all around
          to do (soon): window tint
          to do, maybe (later): painted headlights, color matched recessed grilles
          need: g6performance.com decals
          cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687601 *not yet updated with the new g6*

Comment

Originally posted by acxdarlene
            ohh lol i think he said they are in the process of updating..if they dont have it up by 2morrow..call them im sure they can place ur order
            ok thanks.. ohh and do you know what the price is with the 30% off?
            2007 G6 GTP - Fully Modded - Traded In
            2008 Silver MS3 GT - PTP SST, CP-E HPFP, CP-E Nano, Cobb TIP, Cobb FMIC, Cobb AP, Denso ITV-24, CNT Exhaust, Corksport DP, SU Test Pipe, HKS BOV v3(Recirc), AWR RMM, JBarone SSP, SU Shifter Bushing, E4 Shift Knob, CP-E Towplate, Cobb Lowering Springs & Sway Bar

Comment

that kit literally blowup the g6 to another level, pure sex. darlene do they ship it primed or can they paint it to specs

Comment

primed.
                sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

are they going to do a sedan version :/

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
                  I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Detro
                    are they going to do a sedan version :/
                    from the first post:

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                    Sedan ppl can order the front bumper for now and still get the same discount price as everyone else. The rest of the body kit will be available end of august(that is a maybe) it might take longer..so i suggest u order the front for now.

Comment

I
                      WANT
                      THAT
                      HOOD

When is it selling?
                      Can you post more pics of the HOOD and whats the name of it?

Comment

how much to canada? can you order the whole kit now and than they will ship when it is ready? or just front bumper
                        sigpic
                        GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

geez people, read the post....she has answered all but maybe one question out of this whole thread in the original post

shipping all depends on location, call them and ask?

Comment

the coupe kit is ready to ship...shippin all depends on where ur at. Call them and ask I cant call and ask for every state lol

The Sedan ppl can order the front for now.

The spoiler if its not up today on their site then give them a call and they can most likely place ur order and ship them when they are in stock end of this month.

Comment

Guys dont forget when u order to add this lil part in the comment.....

The group buy discount is 30% off your purchase. When your ordering there should be a place where u can comment...make sure to put that Darlene from g6performance told you about the 30% discount.

Comment

Does this stuff not fit on a 09? What about a convertible 09?

Comment

Working...
                                X