This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official G6 War Story kills thread

Lexus IS300 vs G6 GTP left him behind. had to slow do to a toy box (Scion xB) was in front of me. and he kept going. like a retard. tried again a little later. he didnt want to play anymore

so the story. I pull up to the light and I see the Lexus IS300 next me (he had at least a cat-back from what I can see and hear). I inch forward he moves forward. maybe a sign he wants to go. do it again, same thing light turns green. I start to go. only half throttle (enough to make a little growl) then he nails it. so I follow and just start pulling. (TCM was shifting perfect thanks Chris ). but had to slow do to the toy box. tried going again about 3miles farther down the road. put it in 3rd (bring the rpms up so he can hear) nothing. droped to 2nd (rpm is now 5k) and I give it a little gas to about 75 and put it back into 3rd. he didnt want to play. sore loser. I thought those IS300 were suppose to be fast

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

are u sure it was an IS300? from what im seein on msn autos the last year they made the is300 was 2005. anything after that was is250 or is 350. the last is 300 (05) only has 215 hp 218tq and weighs 3300 pounds
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

The IS300's run like a low 15 I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
          are u sure it was an IS300? from what im seein on msn autos the last year they made the is300 was 2005. anything after that was is250 or is 350. the last is 300 (05) only has 215 hp 218tq and weighs 3300 pounds
          yup 100%sure it was a IS300. well thats gay. I thought they were a lot faster then that.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Ok I suppose I will share my two stories from tonight. It was funny because I wasn't even driving like an ass and yet I attracted two people who wanted to race me.

First was a 30ish chick in a Grand Prix GT, I was just driving by her maybe 5 miles an hour faster and as I get about two car lengths ahead she guns it and comes flying up. So I was like fine if you want to play lets go I eased on the accelerator so right as she got up next to me I was already pulling. I cut it after about 5 seconds because a light was coming up. Light turns red and she revs me and tells me to show her what I got. I flip it into tap shift rev it up to about 1500 light turns green I chirp my tires and jump her hard, she catches up mid 2nd gear and then high 2nd to 3rd I pull probably 10-12 lengths from her. Next light she pulls up tells me I have a sexy ride then goes on her way.

I was feelin pretty good about it but apparently some kid in a late 90's Ford Explorer saw us going and decided to pursue. Right after she turns off he flies up jumps ahead and then falls back and he keeps doing this because I didn't want to race him. So finally i'm like screw it i'm just going to teach this douche kid a lesson. This was much more uneven we went from about a 20 roll to 50 and the whole time I was ahead and pulling away. He didn't even do a flyby he just turned off and left me alone.

I'm not a fan of racing but I don't mind showing off if people want to see it.
            07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
            05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Why did you go into tapshift?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by zlatsky
                Its more fun then just pushing the pedal.
                07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

I have a couple of stories to tell...

I'll keep it short and sweet I killed 2 modded Acuras last week on seperate days, both from a roll.... I didn't want to cause as we all know the 6 is... well not so great from a roll (unless tuned)... any who I decited WTF I'll do it and punch it and low and behold the 6 surprised the shit out me and the ricers both times... on the second ricer I felt more confident so I was like if we don't catch a light... we can go from a roll... and I took his ass too

I saved the best for last....

Yesterday as I pulled up to a red light I see this Crustang waiting for the light so he could turn left and I could have went straight but the first thing that came to my mind was.... I need to get a pic for the ricer thread... so I grabbed my trusty iPhone but at the same time the light turns green and when he saw me approaching the douche guns it, so I gun it too of course he has the lead cause I was behind him.... yet I was STILL able to catch up and then pass his ass.... I was like well there goes my pic opportunity... to my surprise he followed after I turned on another street and catches up to me and I was like what ever lil boy... him and his 2 lil friends were all trying to act hard... I just laughed and the douche was like "what?" and guns it we were going like 15-20 when this happened and he pulls away like a car length in front of me and then I start to pull along side and THEN pass his ass!!! Boy were they dissaponted, so much so that they turned right on the first street they came up on... I mean they slammed they're brakes just to be able to make the turn...

I'm sure I'll see him again and then I'll take a pic of his "SVT" "SALEEN" atleast THATS what his badges and bumper said... with altezas, dual fart cans, and wackass red paint job with a ghey racing stripe don the middle The ricers who knows if we'll meet again... there are so many and they all look alike...

BTW.... I DON'T CONDONE STREET RACING BUT SOME DOUCHES BRING IT OUT OF ME!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                  I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by zlatsky
                    if you are near a shift point it helps a LOT and you can shift before you hit the gass in anticipation and its much better lol

example shift from 2nd to third at 6k rpms happens right around 80mph if i am crusieing at 75 or so and punch it it will only shift to 3rd because theres too much delay to downshift 2 gears automatically.

now if i am in tapshift at 75 i can downshif to second and hit it and it has a hell of a lot more pickup so that much more momentum going into third.

in just drive mode my 6er is a dog at the bottom of any gear if i dont have any momentum going into it but with tapshif i can downshift into the lowest possible gear and use the momentum of being in the lower gear for those few seconds to my advantage........

the one thing i hate about my 6er: the fact that its only a 4 spd tranny

which that is one of the reasons i want to swap in the 3.9/ 6spd manual combo if its not gonna be too much of a pain as i plan on keeping my 6 forever bein my first car and all and eventually its gonna need an engine and trans anyway.........so hopefully i can make that work without too much trouble lol.

Comment

Awesome War Stories. While we may not have a dragster for rides, they sure are fun when we play.

Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

FWIW i took an orange dodge daytona truck with the spoiler on it. he tries doing a flyby on me on the highway and im like..... and catch up to him and from about a 70 roll i smash it and then put 4 car lengths on him. he gives me this out the windshield while he has a CROSS hanging from his mirror.... right. anyways all i could say was

this took place in a comic book that i write, not in real life
                        sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd
                          Awesome War Stories. While we may not have a dragster for rides, they sure are fun when we play.

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                          FWIW i took an orange dodge daytona truck with the spoiler on it. he tries doing a flyby on me on the highway and im like..... and catch up to him and from about a 70 roll i smash it and then put 4 car lengths on him. he gives me this out the windshield while he has a CROSS hanging from his mirror.... right. anyways all i could say was

this took place in a comic book that i write, not in real life
                          What a douche.... and good disclaimer

Do I stand a chance Vs. a base 09 Charger and a Charger R/T??? just curious... we might have to go to Mexico to race...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

base charger hell yes. R/T......prolly not lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                              Do I stand a chance Vs. a base 09 Charger and a Charger R/T??? just curious... we might have to go to Mexico to race...
                              The GT against a 2.8L you will run them hard! A 3.5L HO yes, will depend on who launches better. The RT no. I have raced the non RT package HEMIs and the RT package HEMIs before in my PCM tuned GTP. The Non RT package off the line is about as fast or a tad faster then my car, once there moving I cant keep up as they pull. The RTs off the line are just bottom line faster. So a GT isnt taking them without serious mods or put your car on the bottle.
                              2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                              Gotta have it Green color
                              Brembo brake package
                              420 HP 5.0L
                              Ford Racing Power Pack
                              GT500 track pack differential cover
                              BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Originally posted by dre256
                                The GT against a 2.8L you will run them hard!
                                Im not a fan of chargers at all but I thought it was a 2.7 that came with the base models?

Comment

Working...
                                X