This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official G6 War Story kills thread

I killed a ricedout civic over the weekend....

I saw the douche pulling up fast in my rearview mirror... we pull up to a red lgiht.... I automatically knew he wanted some... he was telling his comrades something cause I could see 3 asian dudes giggling like school girls... I wasn't so sure the wife was gonna aprove so I hessitated a bit... I was like F it ill deal with her nagging later and gunned it... from the take off he had me by a fender because of my hesitation but soon after I was gone... once I had distanced myself a bit I let off expecting him to pull up so I could see their dumb faces, but instead they let off as well... I kept going even slower so they could catch up but they did the same... I was like whatever...

Sure enough a few mins later here he come with his infamous ricer flyby... I saw him in the rear view pulling up, but this time I just ignored them... as soon a s he did his fly by... I saw his hazards flash... So I flashed my HL's like saying FU rice pattie!!! so he flashes his hazards again... I just chuckled at that point....

No nagging from the wife afterwards....

Oh and yesterday some douchecanoe in a malibu max was doing the same thing the ricer was pulling up hauling ass.... so the wife says what kind of ghey looking car is that??? (no offense BU owners... she doesn't know any better) I was like I dont know lets check... we didn't catch a light instead I was behind him so the light turns green and he guns it... I stuck to him like stink on sh*t and was slowly passing him up once i did my limiter kicks in!!! luckily the douche let off an made a turn... IDK what he had but I gave him a run for his money... my best guess 3.5... had I known it was an SS I would have STILL F'ed with it...

BTW... I DON'T CONDONE STREET RACING BUT SOME DOUCHES BRING IT OUT OF ME!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
      lol nice kills

and your statement I agree with hands down!
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

awesome...so on a thursday night i was 295 going to a meeting for a project and i see this gay ass blue si hatch with yellow fogs and hids and fart can....it was one of those gay kids with the straight rimmed hats pointed upwards...so he getss a little in front of me and i was like nope and pulled a luttle in fron of him so his butt buddy next to him said go i guess and i took off he stayed with me till i hit 85 then slowy started falling back so i let off at 90-95 because there were cars coming up so wat does he do try going again so he keeps going like 85 im like f that a cop stop was coming up i had fun
        Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
        JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

I was driving back from the barber last night and pulled up to the light next to an Aston Martin DB9. I saw it and was like "haha no way." Well he looked over and revved his engine which made me almost lose control of my bodily functions. So I revved mine... He laughed. the light turns green and I take off first and then WOOOOSH! There he goes. I lose.

About a block from my apartment, a civic hatchback pulls up next to me and I rev my engine and he revs his and takes off and I laugh as I turn down my street to go home. Lol

All in all it was a humorous night.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

^lol the aston martin part is so funny

although him laughing at you is kinda like a kick in the naughty bits
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
              ^lol the aston martin part is so funny

although him laughing at you is kinda like a kick in the naughty bits
              lol thanks, yeah it felt bad for a second, just until I thought that, if I was driving a DB9 I probably would have done the same thing.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

oh I completely agree, Astons are hands down the coolest dang car on the market IMO. That's what I would buy if money wasn't an option. Hell I see Bently's and Maserati's all over the place in Surprise, AZ all of a sudden. I've only seen one Aston Martin and that was owned by a doctor at one of the hospitals I was working at

Comment

I had some guy in a 300 on my left side, and a guy in a Civic on my right at a light last night. The right lane was ending just after the lights and they both gunned it. I hesitated and said screw it. Went to redline in first and was already caught up to them. Shifted to 2nd and took off on both of them. The Civic took it in stride, but the 300 did a ricer flyby as soon as I shut it down.

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

this is an old story that comes to present..

so last summer i was making fun of my friends mazda 6 and telling him it was slow cuz it was a ford..yadda yadda yadda

so later that night we leave the car meet we were at and hit the highway... at about a 50 roll we go.. we both gun it..and welli had him by half a car at least..

well everytime i see him i tell him his car is slow... about a month ago a bunch of us went for a cruise and he calls me and says lets race... ok.. whats the worst that can happen? i win again? lol well since our first showdown he has had some engine work done.. ( i cant remember what he did so dont ask.lol )

were once again at a about a 50 roll.. we line up ..i beep 3 times and i gun it... well needless to say i pulled on him more than the first time so much so that i thought he wasnt even trying and within a fwe seconds i just let off the gas... and like 1 minute later he flys past me.. so i called him and asked him what happened... told him thought you werent trying.. so he asks to go again..same result

now i have more of a reason to pick on him... mind you i have my full CAI and some exhaust modifications... he has about 1g invested in the engine.. ive told him he needs to ask for a refund lol

but here is my list of kills:

1- 90 sumtin bmw 3 series
                    2- 07/08 bmw 5 series
                    3- 08/09 bmw 5 series
                    4- 06 mazda 6

i have no clue why bmw's want to race me all the time.. but the 3 series was when i had a few people in the car and the 2 5 series were both on the highway and they not once were able to get in front of me

idk

Comment

I killed a ricedout civic over the weekend....

I saw the douche pulling up fast in my rearview mirror... we pull up to a red lgiht.... I automatically knew he wanted some... he was telling his comrades something cause I could see 3 asian dudes giggling like school girls... I wasn't so sure the wife was gonna aprove so I hessitated a bit... I was like F it ill deal with her nagging later and gunned it... from the take off he had me by a fender because of my hesitation but soon after I was gone... once I had distanced myself a bit I let off expecting him to pull up so I could see their dumb faces, but instead they let off as well... I kept going even slower so they could catch up but they did the same... I was like whatever...

Sure enough a few mins later here he come with his infamous ricer flyby... I saw him in the rear view pulling up, but this time I just ignored them... as soon a s he did his fly by... I saw his hazards flash... So I flashed my HL's like saying FU rice pattie!!! so he flashes his hazards again... I just chuckled at that point....

No nagging from the wife afterwards....

Oh and yesterday some douchecanoe in a malibu max was doing the same thing the ricer was pulling up hauling ass.... so the wife says what kind of ghey looking car is that??? (no offense BU owners... she doesn't know any better) I was like I dont know lets check... we didn't catch a light instead I was behind him so the light turns green and he guns it... I stuck to him like stink on sh*t and was slowly passing him up once i did my limiter kicks in!!! luckily the douche let off an made a turn... IDK what he had but I gave him a run for his money... my best guess 3.5... had I known it was an SS I would have STILL F'ed with it...

Wanna race??? I have a malibu... I just smoked a G6 GT friday night. No contest man sorry. Good kill though with the honduhh...
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2665190"

Performance mods...
                      Tuned by SB Tuning (93 octane tune)... Ported throttle body by SB Tuning... CAI for the G6 from Ebay... Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers... Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey... Now Upper and lower 10,000k HID's... NRG Engine damper Installed... Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors... Racing Line MMI's

Comment

Originally posted by lightningblue

Wanna race??? I have a malibu... I just smoked a G6 GT friday night. No contest man sorry. Good kill though with the honduhh...
                        Yeah ok... No thanks!!!

I'm known for not backing down no matter what kinda car I'm driving when a douche provokes me... I once toyed with a douche in a vette while I was driving a Crown Vic... he ended up giving me a thumbs up... shook his head and said holy shit you're crazy dude... lol.

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

So I was on my way back from walmart yesterday and I see a modded celica (wheels,exhaust,tint, bodykit, ect.) anyway there was a long straight away right after the stop light so I try to catch up with him but there was what looked like a stock camry or corolla not sure wich just know it was a 4 door toyota that was in front of me so I just got behind the celica thinking he would take off real quick once the light turned green to my surprise the corolla took off spinning the tires and smoked the celica I followed the corolla clear up to the next light and I was barely able to keep up we left the riced out celica like 5 lengths behind us

Comment

no contest? you have whole 20bhp more stock and don't have more than simple bolt-ons.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by zlatsky
                              no contest? you have whole 20bhp more stock and don't have more than simple bolt-ons.
                              Getting a little defensive are we? Im sorry 1badG6GT I didnt know I was going to get slammed for joking around on a car forum. My car isnt faster and I have never raced or beat a G6 ever. Especially the 3.5... I might have better luck with the Ecotech.
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2665190"

Performance mods...
                              Tuned by SB Tuning (93 octane tune)... Ported throttle body by SB Tuning... CAI for the G6 from Ebay... Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers... Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey... Now Upper and lower 10,000k HID's... NRG Engine damper Installed... Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors... Racing Line MMI's

Comment

I might have better luck with the Ecotech.
                                I dont know about that man those things are crazy fast

Comment

Working...
                                X