X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G6 GXP wont make final year aperance

when the girls are involved hell yess it is a good thing

but of course those shallow girls are not for long term anyway

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
    PSN: racin247
    Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

Originally posted by silverg6er
      when the girls are involved hell yess it is a good thing

but of course those shallow girls are not for long term anyway
      sooo true
      ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
        Leon,

Cobalt SS is alive and well. They're just not going to make the ugly sedan version of it anymore.

how is the sedan version of the cobalt SS more ugly then the coupe version of the cobalt SS? The sedan comes with a normal spoiler instead of that fugly wing that the coupe gets.

and 2ndly, the cobalt SS is dead.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/hot ... d_car_news

The Cobalt SS coupe will outlast the sedan, but both will be gone by the end of the 2009 calendar year

like I said performance is dead/dying at GM. Instead of fun to drive performance cars, we're getting fuel efficent cars such as the orlando and the spark.

Comment

cts-v makes up a quarter of the cts sales...wow. that's like bmw's m division which is selling well

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Comment

i think the cobalt ss sedan looks better than the coupes. cobalts coupes look horrible IMO.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
              i think the cobalt ss sedan looks better than the coupes. cobalts coupes look horrible IMO.
              really? i rather the coupe...i find the sedan just looks like someone put big wheels on it and it still looks boring but oh well. each to his own

Comment

really? i rather the coupe...i find the sedan just looks like someone put big wheels on it and it still looks boring but oh well. each to his own
                It's the taillights that bug me. If they were like the g5's it would look nicer IMO.

Comment

If the Cobalt SS didn't have that Walmart interior, it would be a nice car.
                  2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                  Forge Motorsports BPV
                  CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                  HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                  HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Originally posted by Kman
                    If the Cobalt SS didn't have that Walmart interior, it would be a nice car.
                    Walmart interior? Dude come on.

We're talking dollar store 2 for 1 special quality.

Comment

Comment

hence why its perfect. The cobalt SS sedan is a sleeper car. It allows you to enjoy it, without getting unwanted attention from cops or ricers wanting to race. The cobalt SS coupe with its huge wing screams "I'm dangerously exceeding the speed limit officer so give me a ticket" and draws bothersome attention from ricers.

Comment

i like standing out.....as for sleeper...a cobalt sedan? umm, someone asks, what kinda of car you got? a cobalt...let me see it...ohh umm, nice..wheels. you go, ohh its the SS, it is really fast! really? and have to explain yourself...about a cobalt

i rather something else being a sleeper but thats just me

Comment

i agree, the sedan looks way better. the coupes are very ugly
                            2011 Toyota Camry- gunmetal gray-7,869 miles
                            2008 Pontiac G6, white- 26,065 miles- traded in

Comment

Working...
                            X