CLAYBAR!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLAYBAR!!

just letting everyone know, that Im taking the day off on Saturday, and claybarring then hand waxing my car...

I figured that you would all want to know that
    2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Re: CLAYBAR!!

pics after u do it please!!!!

Comment

ugh...u post this on a wednesday......about saturday....about something that needs pics!!! GAHHHH!!!
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Comment

hey even a video of you doing it would be great lol nice to see someone putting sweat into there car

oh and give us the address im sure you wouldnt mind doing ours while your at it thankssssss lol

Comment

Very nice! I PAID a pretty penny to have this done last week. But it looks great. They even claybarred by rims!

I got the Showroom detail for $179 on a special. Car is better than new, well besides that occasional vibration from the dash! I also had them do an Ozone treatment cause I used to smoke in the Bu, now I dont, it's great for me and the car, plus the stuff smells like cinnamon.

Comment

Originally posted by g6vert2008
              hey even a video of you doing it would be great lol nice to see someone putting sweat into there car

oh and give us the address im sure you wouldnt mind doing ours while your at it thankssssss lol
              sounds a bit gay....

the second part sounds good though, i just wouldnt watch,

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
              PSN: racin247
              Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

Originally posted by 06MaxxSS
                just letting everyone know, that Im taking the day off on Saturday, and claybarring then hand waxing my car...

Thanks for the warning and don't forget to use lots of lubricant when working that clay and when done,

Comment

just letting everyone know, that Im taking the day off on Saturday, and claybarring then hand waxing my *****...

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
                    just letting everyone know, that Im taking the day off on Saturday, and claybarring then hand waxing my *****...

j/k

I know everyone says "LOL" but that actually made me laugh out loud, now my co-worker is thinking im retarded...
                    2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Working...
                    X