• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pontiac's models to die with it...

Originally posted by leong6gtp
    Originally posted by SmartGTP
    i want to leave a message for GM. "fuck you"
    Best way to do this is to actually sell your Pontiac.
    no it would be the opposite actually, because i would be fucking myself. DUH.
    LOL at Lenny.
    How would that even work? sell your Pontiac to say fuck you to GM? Hasn't GM already made the money off the car you bought from them way back when? I'm pretty sure they don't give a shit.
    WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

exactly, which is why it makes no sense. unless i want to do it for principle but yeah not really gonna do it so i can lose big on the resale, not to mention i actually like my car(s).

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

exactly, which is why it makes no sense. unless i want to do it for principle but yeah not really gonna do it so i can lose big on the resale, not to mention i actually like my car(s).
        WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

Originally posted by AndyM16 3.0
          Originally posted by SmartGTP

Best way to do this is to actually sell your Pontiac.
          no it would be the opposite actually, because i would be fucking myself. DUH.
          LOL at Lenny.
          How would that even work? sell your Pontiac to say fuck you to GM? Hasn't GM already made the money off the car you bought from them way back when? I'm pretty sure they don't give a shit.
          Stop buying NEW GM vehicles, that's the way to do it. In fact I'm in the process of moving my regular payments off my GM Visa and getting ready to cancel it. I don't care about the points I've got, since I have no interest in any of them anymore.
          <-- Gray G6? Click!
          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
          2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
          Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

mine is a lease, and this is my first and last new vehicle from GM. when the lease is over im getting a ford fusion
            2011 Toyota Camry- gunmetal gray-7,869 miles
            2008 Pontiac G6, white- 26,065 miles- traded in

Comment

Originally posted by cdipier2
              mine is a lease, and this is my first and last new vehicle from GM. when the lease is over im getting a ford fusion
              but does it even matter if you get a new or used car since its leased anyway? is it a lot cheaper for a used lease?

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
              Show
              -20% tint
              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by cdipier2
                but does it even matter if you get a new or used car since its leased anyway? is it a lot cheaper for a used lease?
                when its over i will owe more money then the car is worth, which is why im not going to buy it. i doubt it will be any cheaper for a used off-lease car, since dealerships do markup the prices
                2011 Toyota Camry- gunmetal gray-7,869 miles
                2008 Pontiac G6, white- 26,065 miles- traded in

Comment

we should all drive to the Michigan plant park all r 6s on their lawn and walk away, just give them the car back and let them deal with it

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I had an idea. What if I bought up a G3 right now, stuck it in the ground, watered it... would I get a full blown G8 GT in a few months? This is also during the good growing season, and i'd be using plenty of fertilizer and such.
                    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                    2005 CGM GTO.
                    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

No you'd get a G5
                      Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                      I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                      i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

yah u would have to plant a 6 to get a G8

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Well... I'll just add some plutonium. That always makes things bigger and grow faster.
                          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                          2005 CGM GTO.
                          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I think they should drop GMC, I mean come on Cevy and Caddy make all their trucks anyways, why do you need them. I am pissed that they are pulling the plug on Pontiac, all I know is that they better keep the copyright and not let it go the way of Olds. Maybe when GM is not in the dump anymore, they could bring it back. I saw the 2010 Camaro and I hope that saves Chevy, but you never know. I am not a Ford fan at all and dodge is not that high up there either, but I will only buy an American car.
                            2008 G6 gray sedan
                            GM door badges removed other then that stock still, but I have removed the rear head rests and flipped the fronts(just did not like them, I'm short) and I do think it looks better
                            Hopefully I will get something else done to it eventually

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                              Well... I'll just add some plutonium. That always makes things bigger and grow faster.
                              Did you get it from the Libyans?

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
                              Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

^
                                |

I'll commet on how awesome this is later.
                                Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
                                Originally posted by schenko
                                If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

Working...
                                X