Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top Gear Fans Click Here!

Originally posted by Sticks07GTP
    THere was a thread around here with this same discussion in it. There was some sort of viral commerical where a black stig comes walking out of the ocean like Godzilla.
    yea i saw that...

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
    PSN: racin247
    Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

Where can we find out who the Stig is? Is there a video...

If they're looking for a new Stig then I'll get 5 or 6 55 gallon drums and drive my 6 across the Atlantic over to Britain. Wearing a white Simpson helmet and matching race suit of course. Then they'll hire me b/c that's the Top Gear spirit!
      sigpic
      Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
        Originally posted by justham
        I like Tiff, but sometimes I swear... he gets so excited of a car I think he's going to hump it. Plus, he's an O.G. Top Gearer... and rumored to be The Stig on the current format of Top Gear.........
        He isn't the stig.

i won't ruin it for you, but the stig was revealed months ago.
        was just watching season 15, episode 3 of fifth gear, and tom ford and the other guy was talking about tiff driving and tom was like, hmm, maybe he is the stig, then the other guy is like what, pause for a sec, then they closed off the show....

weird...

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Comment

Originally posted by silverg6er
          Originally posted by colinpeddle
          Originally posted by justham
          I like Tiff, but sometimes I swear... he gets so excited of a car I think he's going to hump it. Plus, he's an O.G. Top Gearer... and rumored to be The Stig on the current format of Top Gear.........
          He isn't the stig.

i won't ruin it for you, but the stig was revealed months ago.
          was just watching season 15, episode 3 of fifth gear, and tom ford and the other guy was talking about tiff driving and tom was like, hmm, maybe he is the stig, then the other guy is like what, pause for a sec, then they closed off the show....

weird...
          Dude im telling you...

Tiff is one hell of a driver. I'm not saying he is THE Stig, but he sure could fill in for him.

FourDoorMafia MySpace | YouTube

Current Mods: ZZP Strut Bar | CRAB FPU w/Fenderwell Intake
          Future Mods: Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust
          Fabrication: Rear Strut Bar

Comment

i know right...

Comment

Originally posted by thestig
              Where can we find out who the Stig is? Is there a video...

If they're looking for a new Stig then I'll get 5 or 6 55 gallon drums and drive my 6 across the Atlantic over to Britain. Wearing a white Simpson helmet and matching race suit of course. Then they'll hire me b/c that's the Top Gear spirit!
              <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Let us celebrate the official opening of Season 13 of Top Gear.
                <-- Gray G6? Click!
                2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Comment

my favorite is when Jeremy Clarkson will race his friends from England to a Hotel in Switzerland using a Ferrari 612, and his richard and james have to use a Airplane, train, and a bus to get there.
                    Mobil 1 Synthetic, 15% tint

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2592600

Comment

Originally posted by g6player
                      my favorite is when Jeremy Clarkson will race his friends from England to a Hotel in Switzerland using a Ferrari 612, and his richard and james have to use a Airplane, train, and a bus to get there.
                      That was a Veyron.
                      <-- Gray G6? Click!
                      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                        Originally posted by g6player
                        That was a Veyron.
                        true, he is confused with the other race when he used a 612...

Comment

no my friend a 612
                          <embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf?video=4ba513f2-b516-4d21-a314-98b7014b1c52" width="428" height="352" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>
                          Top+Gear++Ferrari+612+episode

first episode i saw and that was all it took, havent missed a show yet
                          Mobil 1 Synthetic, 15% tint

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2592600

Comment

I have 3 favorite challenges...

-The Lorry Challenge
                            -Buying and insuring a car (as a 17 year old) for under 2500 quid
                            -The Police Cars Challenge

Favorite Episode

Series 13 episode 1.

106,000 MILES!
                            There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
                            Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

Africa challenge is still my fave...

Originally posted by Richard Hammond
                              "FLOAT!!! FLOAT!!! OLIVERRRRRRRRR!!!'
                              <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

1. World's greatest driving road
                                2. Toyota Aygo Football
                                3. US Road Trip

I was crushed when my DVR died and I had to swap it... lost all of my top gear
                                You say 'bitch' like it's a bad thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X