X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a NEW gmc? why?

http://www.motorauthority.com/video/gms ... -show.html

[youtube:3jbjooim]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldWNt1fgo8g[/youtube:3jbjooim]

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
    PSN: racin247
    Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Re: a NEW gmc? why?

Let's hear it for the new 2010 GMC G6 GXP

Comment

I thought that was the case already. All the dealerships around here have Pontiac, GMC, and Buick all under one roof.
      Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

The dealer by my house is a Pontiac Buick dealer. But i think now they will require at least one of the brands or all three under the same dealership.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint
        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

The dealer in my hometown owns all the brands so they sell them all from one huge lot.
          Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
          Originally posted by schenko
          If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

If Gm goes into reorganization gmc, saab, and hummer are gone. Saab and hummer are up for sale right now and gmc is a waste of brand because its just a copy cat of chevy. They need to downsize without eliminating main brands that support Gm.

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
            I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by oldmanvette1975
              Do you have lambo doors on your corvette?

Comment

Originally posted by Detro
                If Gm goes into reorganization gmc, saab, and hummer are gone. Saab and hummer are up for sale right now and gmc is a waste of brand because its just a copy cat of chevy. They need to downsize without eliminating main brands that support Gm.

they do make the same trucks an SUV's . Its nice to get to pick out a body style though. I have always been a chevy guy but picked the Envoy over the Trailblazer and I picked the Sierra over the silverado.

If you will say that then you are for sure also saying to do away with the G6. Cause they have the Malibu and the Saturn already.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                Originally posted by [i
                Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

I don't think i will be getting anything from Government Motors anymore.

I wish i could have got out of buying my lease but 3,ooo doll hairs in miles makes me stuck
                  My Progress thread
                  http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

Originally posted by WS6 RACING

they do make the same trucks an SUV's . Its nice to get to pick out a body style though. I have always been a chevy guy but picked the Envoy over the Trailblazer and I picked the Sierra over the silverado.

If you will say that then you are for sure also saying to do away with the G6. Cause they have the Malibu and the Saturn already.
                    They are getting rid of saturn too if you didnt know. And the Pontiac brand is its won brand. Is there any chevy that copys the g8? no Yes they have the same chasi but they are different body style, and gmc and chevy have the same exact models with slitely diferent body styles.

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
                    I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by BigV11
                      YES

Comment

YES
                        Ummmm.........I don't even know what to say. Part of me wants to go outside and bash my head into a wall for your stupidity.

Comment

YES

Rice!

Comment

Originally posted by WS6 RACING

They are getting rid of saturn too if you didnt know. And the Pontiac brand is its won brand. Is there any chevy that copys the g8? no Yes they have the same chasi but they are different body style, and gmc and chevy have the same exact models with slitely diferent body styles.
                            GMC was out 7 years before GM and 10 years before Chevrolet...

GMC is THE original.

Chevrolet is, IMHO, a very bland company... all there vehicles are ho hum. yes, they have hey shiners, (C6 Zr1, EDIT:Cobalt, not "COblat" SS), but I prefer all the other brands of GM to Chevy.

GMC is class for Pickups and SUV's
                            Pontiac is where the fun is at
                            and Buick is just way too fancy for me...
                            SATURN!!! I love this brand! Look how far they have come!

Those are the brands that keep me with GM. (Im a Chyrsler guy by heart)
                            Those are the brands I would focus on.

But, I guess thats why I don't run any thing important!

FourDoorMafia MySpace | YouTube

Current Mods: ZZP Strut Bar | CRAB FPU w/Fenderwell Intake
                            Future Mods: Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust
                            Fabrication: Rear Strut Bar

Comment

i agree. just look at the chevy colorado and gmc canyon. the only difference is the badge, everything else is exactly the same
                              2011 Toyota Camry- gunmetal gray-7,869 miles
                              2008 Pontiac G6, white- 26,065 miles- traded in

Comment

Working...
                              X