• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: a NEW gmc? why?

Originally posted by BigV11
    Originally posted by coolmanvette75
    im tired of dealing with this fuck face
    I'm the "fuck face?" Ok haha. You're the one who is trying to insult me but can't even spell. You're also the one who can't even drive. And I'm the "fuck face," ok little kid.
    congrats, u have insulted a "little kid"(although i dont think 6ft is little)! how do u feel about yourself? i bet u think u r sooooo kool cause u picked on someone almost half the age of u. y dont u go tell all of ur friends(if u even have any) about your great accomplishment!
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
      congrats, u have insulted a "little kid"(although i dont think 6ft is little)! how do u feel about yourself? i bet u think u r sooooo kool cause u picked on someone almost half the age of u. y dont u go tell all of ur friends(if u even have any) about your great accomplishment!
      So you think because your 6 feet tall that your a badass or something? Hmmmm......guess again. Half your age, you do realize that I'm only seventeen. And no I don't think I'm going to tell all my friends and I do have them by the way.

Comment

Seriously Blake? I'm the same age as you and your bickering like you're ten. A kid younger than you is being more mature.

If you guys want to keep fighting take it to your PMs.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
          Seriously Blake? I'm the same age as you and your bickering like you're ten. A kid younger than you is being more mature.

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
          PSN: racin247
          Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k

Just drop it guys... really. This is the dumbest thing if ever seen.

FourDoorMafia MySpace | YouTube

Current Mods: ZZP Strut Bar | CRAB FPU w/Fenderwell Intake
            Future Mods: Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust
            Fabrication: Rear Strut Bar

Comment

Wow. Just wow. It amazes me that two of our well respected members on here can get into such an argument. Both of you know better, and both of you know how to control yourselves better than this. I'm disappointed in both of you. I'm locking this thread as obviously it is causing issues amount members.
              2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
              Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
              2005 CGM GTO.
              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Working...
              X