• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: a NEW gmc? why?

Originally posted by Daniel
    Calling people stupid to get your point across

Its stupid.

It's obvious that he has a problem with Corvette's but he shows his immaturity by having to resort to calling fellow forum members bad names. Very childish.

GET OVER IT-CORVETE'S WITH LAMBO DOORS ARE NOT RICE

Thank You....

Comment

Originally posted by oldmanvette1975
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Calling people stupid to get your point across

Its stupid.

It's obvious that he has a problem with Corvette's but he shows his immaturity by having to resort to calling fellow forum members bad names. Very childish.

GET OVER IT-CORVETE'S WITH LAMBO DOORS ARE NOT RICE

Thank You....

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
      Originally posted by [i
      Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Originally posted by BigV11
        First off: Thank you Brent for your kind words.

Second: The car is a father son project and my son, Coolmanvette75, had suggested Lambo doors. No one made them and he researched the projest and found a place that made them. If you think its rice, your intitled to your oppinion. Most folks enjoy the look of the wide body CanAm with the Lambo doors. The car was featured in VETTE mag in April 2007 and they didn't think it was rice either.

This is not rice:

So much for getting
        I don't really care why you did it, but your son is stupid for suggesting it and your stupid for actually doing it.
        Alright, calling peoples cars rice/stupid is one thing. when you start calling people stupid is where it gets personal. now i dont give a SHIT what u think of our car. if u actually had some manners, you would keep your comments to yourself. now why dont u go crawling back to your mom and tell her that u have been a disrespectful boy so she can spank ur ass. actually, come to think of it, i think u might be jelous of our corvette and others like it because none of those shitty little mustangs or evo/sti's u like could ever take it or one like it. i think ur also jelous cause u know u could never afford a kick ass car like this. NOW, if u have a problem with me, come see me.
        ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

I have a problem with you. I'll come see you

...I just want to see that vette. It's sick.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k

you know what screams rice? EVO.
            end of story.

props on the lambo doors on the vette

My progression thread
            Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
            Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
            In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
            Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
            Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

nice people get what they ask for:

............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

what's in it and what does it push out?

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
                  Originally posted by BigV11
                  First off: Thank you Brent for your kind words.

Second: The car is a father son project and my son, Coolmanvette75, had suggested Lambo doors. No one made them and he researched the projest and found a place that made them. If you think its rice, your intitled to your oppinion. Most folks enjoy the look of the wide body CanAm with the Lambo doors. The car was featured in VETTE mag in April 2007 and they didn't think it was rice either.

This is not rice:

So much for getting
                  I don't really care why you did it, but your son is stupid for suggesting it and your stupid for actually doing it.
                  Well as I see it...

It's not your car. You didn't spend money on it. You don't have to drive it. It wasn't built for you.

Therefore you keep your mouth shut. Not to hard to comprehend...

FourDoorMafia MySpace | YouTube

Current Mods: ZZP Strut Bar | CRAB FPU w/Fenderwell Intake
                  Future Mods: Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust
                  Fabrication: Rear Strut Bar

Comment

Originally posted by bigs4610

you know what screams rice? EVO.
                    end of story.

props on the lambo doors on the vette
                    wow, wow! back off the evo dude....it is NOT rice man. (i don't mind the hijacking of my own thread, so don't worry mods, this is serious )

but yea, evo doesn't scream rice, what some people to them may be riced, but just calling the evo rice, come on man, lay off

and i don't think oldvette and coolvette have to explain themselves. They have a bad ass old school vette...which looks amazing, especially with the lambo doors. hey, its and exotic muscle car. it's right to have it.

and bigv11 is acting out so immaturely...i didn't expect that. just chill man. We get it, YOU won't put lambo doors on anything....

and i realise bigv has been quite negative in some of the other threads....weird..

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
                    PSN: racin247
                    Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

Alright, calling peoples cars rice/stupid is one thing. when you start calling people stupid is where it gets personal. now i dont give a SHIT what u think of our car. if u actually had some manners, you would keep your comments to yourself. now why dont u go crawling back to your mom and tell her that u have been a disrespectful boy so she can spank ur ass. actually, come to think of it, i think u might be jelous of our corvette and others like it because none of those shitty little mustangs or evo/sti's u like could ever take it or one like it. i think ur also jelous cause u know u could never afford a kick ass car like this. NOW, if u have a problem with me, come see me.
                      Dude get over yourself. I'm not jealous (by the way this, "jealous," is the correct way of spelling it, so stay in school and learn something you illiterate fuck) of your Corvette. Corvettes aren't my type of cars and I do not like old cars. And "you could never afford a kickass car like this," this coming from the kid who is like 14, doesn't have a car, and can't even drive yet..... you don't know me, you don't know what I can and can't afford, because if I really wanted to I could go out right now a buy one, but I don't. And if I have a problem with you, come see you. What.....are you going to beat me up? I would love to see you try.

Comment

this is getting out of hand. Someone lock this....

Comment

this is getting out of hand. Someone lock this....

What a douche.

FourDoorMafia MySpace | YouTube

Current Mods: ZZP Strut Bar | CRAB FPU w/Fenderwell Intake
                          Future Mods: Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust
                          Fabrication: Rear Strut Bar

Comment

yea it has gone too far....

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
                            PSN: racin247
                            Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

im tired of dealing with this fuck face

Comment

im tired of dealing with this fuck face
                                I'm the "fuck face?" Ok haha. You're the one who is trying to insult me but can't even spell. You're also the one who can't even drive. And I'm the "fuck face," ok little kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X