Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New interior trim! (Not the factory stuff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoJac963
    I love the center part of the kit, looks absolutely amazing!
    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
    ^ The Man
    v The Legend

Comment

I installed the parts I got last night and it looks good but I didn't get the seat surrounds or the the overhead cover or the door handle surrounds, after reading the print it says the diagram may include more than one kit, but no place does it tell you what is included in this kit, so be aware. I am going to send them off and e-mail and see if I got everything I was supposed to.

Comment

i <3 this kit, like everything else, i want it...

Comment

It's a shame that you can't just buy the radio dash surround piece. That's all that I'ld want.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2543500/1

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Poe
            It's a shame that you can't just buy the radio dash surround piece. That's all that I'ld want.
            I know it's awesome eh?
            BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
            ^ The Man
            v The Legend

Comment

you could buy one off an '05 and paint it.

Comment

Michael,

Thank you for your inquiry. We checked on your order and have found that the manufacturer, Woodview, had made changes to the kit and split it into a Main kit with an optional kit with the door and seat surrounds plus overhead pcs.

We are having Woodview send you the pieces you are missing. You should be receiving them shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,

Anita
                SWEET!!!!

sometimes you find a good internet company, I highly recommend.

Comment

awesome

Comment

x2
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Very nice. The silver/black combination looks amazing
                      2007 Crimson Red/ Ebony GT
                      Sun and Sound/Side Airbags/XM
                      Next Mod: Cold Air Intake (Date TBA)

2nd VP/ Crimson Brotherhood

Comment

That looks awesome Jake!
                        Originally posted by TLS2000
                        It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

Re: New interior trim! (Not the factory stuff)

Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                          Also... my red map and dome lights look awesome reflecting off of it... will get some night pics up when I get a chance.
                          May I ask where did you get the red replacement bulbs for the dome and such? I keep looking to no avail
                          -Adam Moore

Comment

I bought them at Advanced Auto... seen 'em at Pepboys as well

just a pack of three little red bulbs for a few bucks
                            Originally posted by TLS2000
                            Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                            http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                            GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

true, almost every auto parts store has them but if you need more than a pair sometimes you can find them for cheap on ebay in larger lots.
                              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                                I bought them at Advanced Auto... seen 'em at Pepboys as well

just a pack of three little red bulbs for a few bucks
                                what brand did you go with? (im going to look at autozone) and did it replace the dome light in the back?
                                BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Working...
                                X