Front Lambo Doors...Rear Suicide Doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, good news....hinges came today!!!

Bad news..., they are a little more complicated than I expected...and I have no idea how they go on!! So I am looking for some direction. My other question for ANYONE that knows...I havn't had the fenders altered yet...can I still put the hinges on and use them. Thanks
    Some days your the dog...some days your the fire hydrant!

Comment

• i wouldnt put them on without rolling fenders if it is necessary....if it is then you will rub it and mess it up with the hinge

take it to shop and see if it is needed, then let us all know...as mine were suppose to be dropped off today but i dont know if they were because im at work still

hopefully they are sitting at my door when i get home

Comment

• PM sent with the link to our assembly instructions. I will also be sending you some more detailed installation instructions.

Thanks
        Kyle/Chris Wesley
        Owners
        Xtreme-Doors

Comment

• Also, I would suggest having the fenders rolled prior to installation as this will allow the doors to open farther horizontally and vertically without damaging your fender.

Thanks
          Kyle/Chris Wesley
          Owners
          Xtreme-Doors

Comment

• JP, are you going to do suicide doors too?
            BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

• yeh eventually....money doesnt allow right now though, as im getting married in may and buying a house in january

Comment

• holy shit, and I though I was in trouble, I got a year to save for my mariage. May 18 2008

And will suicide doors work with the curve of the door? Ive never looked into suicide doors (never had a sedan)

Comment

• it will take some work but yes....just have a hinge on top portion and bottom and still swing out

ive had a year to say, we got engaged this may...but still have to have some money to spend myself

i hope to take the kit down to the shop monday or tuesday and see what they have to say

Comment

• well seeing as I havent gotten mine yet, and I have to go to a meeting on tuesday,I wont be starting these till wednesday.

Comment

• Hey,

Your kit was shipped a day later I believe. Let me know if you still do not have the kit by monday as I will have to ship out another one.

And your wedding day is the same as mine, May 18th 2008.. quite the coincidence...lol
                      Kyle/Chris Wesley
                      Owners
                      Xtreme-Doors

Comment

• crazy on the wedding date.
                        They are being shipped to my work so I dont have to worry bout a sig (one of my employees will sign) It might take more than just one extra day for me though if they were shipped ground since I believe I'm a little further than JP.

Comment

Working...
                        X