X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maryland 6ers

Originally posted by Marylandgxp16
    nope never even saw ya i usually keep an eye out for g6's too but must have been doin somethin but ill look for ya more now lol
    Haha yeah I'm usually all over the place. Later tonight I'm gonna be up around the harford mall probley going to qdoba. I just washed my car today so its all clean.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Yeah ill be up there to racin ricers lol u know the wawa by the mall they all meet right there maby ill see ya up there

Comment

Yeah ill be up there to racin ricers lol u know the wawa by the mall they all meet right there maby ill see ya up there
        haha yeah I know the one. I pulled in there once not knowing that and they were all staring at me LOL. I dont go there anymore cuz they only have 92 octane not 93. LOL

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint

Comment

heres some pics of my car i just posted.
          viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18555

Show
          -20% tint

Comment

I saw a reddish GXP the other night up in Forest Hill turning into Forest Lakes. If that's anybody, feel free to say so.
            WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

Frederick, and Mt. Airy right here

Comment

i keep seeing this one G8 thats white with aftermarket rims and a dark tint. mabe lowered.

Show
                -20% tint

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                  i keep seeing this one G8 thats white with aftermarket rims and a dark tint. mabe lowered.
                  I keep seeing it too. don't think its lowered though. I think its the GT.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyM16 3.0
                    yeah its a GT. the rims are bigger but the tires are very close to the fender which makes it look like its lowered.

Show
                    -20% tint

Comment

Originally posted by AndyM16 3.0
                      yeah its a GT. the rims are bigger but the tires are very close to the fender which makes it look like its lowered.

I have seen it an raced it. lol he lives off route 152 its a kid i went to school with.

Comment

Can I see some more pix of your blue sedan???
                        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I have seen it an raced it. lol he lives off route 152 its a kid i went to school with.
                          o really. tell him he has a sick ride. BTW howd you do against him? does he have any performance mods?

Show
                          -20% tint

Comment

Sorry haven't been able to get on the internet in a while as far as i know he dosent have anything but i probably loset by 3 cars and as for the pic of my car give me a week or so i gotta make it all nice lol

Comment

i got some new pics up. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20427
                              i took them by the Ma and Pa trail.

Show
                              -20% tint

Comment

where by the ma & pa? up in spenceola?

Comment

Working...
                                X