westminster, md here

Comment

Originally posted by rollin20s
      frederick here, and yes my car is very modded

Comment

Harford right here
        WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

Re: MD, VA, DC, PA lets get together again...

I'm going to post this here since its in our area. Anyway, DC101 has this thing going on where you can buy gift cards for close to 50% of the actually cost. I bought $300 in gift certificates Express Tint in Centreville for $70. With V-day coming around, maybe some of you can find something special for them or use the car deals do something with your ride Anyway, you just gotta make sure where the thing certificate is valid. All of the places I looked at are in the DC Metro area (NOVA, Maryland to Baltimore, ect.) Just figured I'd share the excitement.

Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

Re: Maryland 6ers

stupid Frederick here still....

Comment

im in Joppa md

Comment

Originally posted by Marylandgxp16
                im in Joppa md
                were you in bel air today? i saw a GXP sedan by harford mall.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                Show
                -20% tint
                -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Hey everyone! I'm a newbie and still figuring out this site. But I love my G6! I'm in southern Maryland - Calvert County - on the Chesapeake Bay. Looking out the windows of my commuter bus on the way to work every day for G6's and I don't see many. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by clpat
                    Hey everyone! I'm a newbie and still figuring out this site. But I love my G6! I'm in southern Maryland - Calvert County - on the Chesapeake Bay. Looking out the windows of my commuter bus on the way to work every day for G6's and I don't see many. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys.
                    Not that far from where I'm at. I'll keep you in mind in case any meets get together in the DC area again. The last one we had was in April.
                    Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! I just made an appointment in Carolina for some tinting and a few other things. I don't know where to go up here in the northern Virginia/southern Maryland area plus I trust people more down south where I'm from!

Nice to meet you and maybe we can do it in person sometime - yes, if there's ever a get-together in this area, keep me in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                        im in Joppa md

Yep sure was blue?

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                          im in Joppa md

Yep sure was blue?
                          yup i think it was. i thought it was black but since i didnt get a good look it probley was you since there are hardly any GTPs or GXPs near me and yours is midnight blue so it would be a darker blue. did you see me? i was in a silver sedan GTP with tinted tails and a ram air hood.

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                          Show
                          -20% tint

Comment

No but i was with a buddy an i was dickin around so lol was i at a light?

Comment

I was driving by and and you were at a light.

Show
                              -20% tint

Comment

nope never even saw ya i usually keep an eye out for g6's too but must have been doin somethin but ill look for ya more now lol

Comment

Working...
                                X