Offical Sports Memorabilia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offical Sports Memorabilia Thread

I am an avid autograph collector. I collect helmets, jerseys, cards, pictures. whatever i can get my hands on that is Redskins or certain players, i get (within reason)

So i am starting this thread for open discussion to see who dabbles in this area, see what peoples interest is. I havent found another thread like this so i hope im the first one.

Feel free to post pics of what you have, state what you like, etc. lets get it started
    its might just be a family sedan, but girls love this car

Re: Offical Sports Memorabilia Thread

I have a huge baseball card and memorabilia collection. Probably 20,000 cards, a lot of signed stuff from big players but it's hard to say what's really worth anything anymore with steroid scandals and such.

And a lot of NASCAR stuff being in Daytona.

I'd have to unpack it all for pics.

Edit- Thanks JP, I didn't even notice the section

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

moved

Comment

I own two autographed NFL mini-helmets. I have a Buccaneers which is autographed by Derrick Brooks and four other players whose names I can't remember (not big name guys).
        I also have a Super Bowl XXXVII mini-helmet autographed by the Super Bowl MVP, Dexter Jackson. I have it in a case along with the Super Bowl football (has a white panel with SB logo and teams logos). I should probably take pictures. It's a pretty nice display.

I have an autographed Nick Anderson (former Orlando Magic) card as well as most of his cards ever made. I have a ton of Orlando Magic player cards, including all the Shaq rookies still mint in hard plastic cases, but yet are worth absolutely nothing.

I have Orel Hershiser's book autographed by him (pitcher for the Dodgers, won Cy Young, NLCS and World Series MVP). My uncle lived in Vero Beach and when Hershiser came down for spring training, he was a friend of a friend or something.
        Has been sold -> 2007 Emerald Green Pontiac G6 Sedan V6/Sport

Comment

Ive got a lot of good collectibles but probably my favorite are my two rookie Griffey Jr Upperdeck cards, one of them is signed. I would never sell them as hes my favorite athlete along with Tiger but I find it amazing that these cards, unsigned, go for so little. Hes got tremendous numbers and he has never been linked to any steroid stories whatsoever. Doesnt do the nightclubs and end up in jail, just a tremendous athlete and someone I would love for my son to emulate.

Comment

I have that Upper Deck set sealed with Griffey's rookie card. I think it used to be worth so much more.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

i have a few racew drivers autographs up on the wall but my big thing is a team autographed foot ball of the entire 1993 denver broncos

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
              Originally posted by snowmanG6
              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
                i have a few racew drivers autographs up on the wall but my big thing is a team autographed foot ball of the entire 1993 denver broncos
                John Elway!

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

only one you can read

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Working...
                  X