One BAD 24hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One BAD 24hrs

This morning i wake up... Hung over and CRAVING biscuts and gravy.

Easy task. right?

WRONG!!!

wanna know my? LOST MY KEYS! and this is the only car that i have ever lost keys, this is the SECOND SET that i lost. I have been driving for 11 years and i have never lost keys untill this Fing car!

so i searched the house top to bottom for 1 hour. looked everwhere. i know exactly what i did and retraced my steps over and over and over. I came in the garage and picked a beer out of the fridge. sat down and drank it then went up to bed.

anways here is what i had to do

then we took that bad ass to the dealer and left it in the parking lot.

Tomorrow i am going to have to go to the Stealership and have new keys made and that shit is not cheap. Worst part is that i cant get to the dealership till after work so it will be 600 when i get there.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Re: One BAD 24hrs

Dang that sucks. Sorry to hear that
    87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
    90 Eagle Talon TSI
    09 G6 Progression(New Car)
    My Progression

Comment

check the garbage?

- Alpine IVA-w505 7" DVD with built in Blackbird GPS
      - JL 1000.1 Amp
      - JL 12" W7
      - 10% Front Tint, 5% Rear

Comment

You're gonna be super pissed when they turn up

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

How do you guys lose your keys?

Am I the only one that never has?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

i have not yet
            87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
            90 Eagle Talon TSI
            09 G6 Progression(New Car)
            My Progression

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
              How do you guys lose your keys?

Am I the only one that never has?
              Been driving 19 years and never lost 'em. Knock on wood.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
              Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

That is really one of the worst feelings ever. Having to replace the keys to your life, and never knowing where the hell they are. Leaves you empty and weak, I wish you luck with all of it.

More than a few years ago, when some idiots were car jacking people, then driving to their homes and robbing them while they were stuck out in the streets. I started keeping my house keys separate from my car keys and removing anything with my address from the car.

Since that time, I have lost one set of house keys, but never my car keys. Guess I've been lucky. Misplaced the car keys more than a few times, but not lost....whew.

Again good luck.
                2006 RED GTP Coupe - K&N Drop in, Tinted windows, Debadged 'cept GTP, Red (Duplicolor) Calipers, Intake Resonator Removed
                Coming Soon -Powered 10" Sub, Racing alignment, Cat back Exhaust????

Comment

this car is cursed.

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                    You're gonna be super pissed when they turn up
                    Yes i will!

Also i had a key to the lakehouse, boat key, my house key, my mailbox key, and my car keys...

MY LIFE IS ON THAT RING!

Comment

check between the mattress and the box spring. where the playboys are hidden

My progression thread
                      Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
                      Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
                      In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
                      Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
                      Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

I'm going to go ahead and ask the question that pissed people off.

Where's the last place you put it?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Dang. If I'm home I always put them on my desk.. if i'm at a friend's house (and drinking) I'm usually the one that collects everyone's keys before drinking and lock them in my car and just keep my keys in my pocket that zippers shut, and shoes when I sleep. Never lost them that way.
                          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                          2005 CGM GTO.
                          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I've lost my keys, but always found them at some point. Never had to get new ones made.
                            Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
                            Originally posted by schenko
                            If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

i have my car keys and house keys seperate. of course i keep my house keys in the car so id be f'd if it came down to it

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                              Originally posted by snowmanG6
                              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Working...
                              X