Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-introducing...................... (56k go nap!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-introducing...................... (56k go nap!!!)

Monday morning the truck was sent into the shop here at work to get a new trans. FINALLY! Yea, I said i was doing a million things, but I got tired of not having my baby
    I had a tight pic of it bein loaded onto the wrecker on a very foggy day, but my idiot self deleted it by accident. Psh :duh:

After rolling to a stop almost 14 months ago with 266,079 miles, its time to get back to work.

Sitting at the shop Monday morning, new trans behind it. NEW no more rebuilt junk lol
    The roll pan n tailgate went back to the body shop to be repaired. The gate had cracked where it was shaved n the pan had a couple mistakes touched up. And I had NO taillights at all
    As it is, I was up til 2 am Sunday night, to have it back together to leave at 7:30 Monday morning. Had no headliner, no doorpanels, basically half an interior, no intake, no mirrors, no headlights. More money I had to spend lol
    Thats what it looked like Sunday when I went to work on it.

It was supposed to be done Monday, because the tech had school tuesday n wednesday............

Haha
    Monday evening when the shop closed, sans old trans

Thursday evening, finally ready to roll!
    well, somewhat

but the new trans is in, the tune up is done, the oils changed. Just waitin on the rims. My stupid self drove it home anyways, even tho the tires were really bad

Friday morning I get the call that the rims I ordered a week ago that were supposed to be in monday, were finally in.

Hangin out at work with me

Saturday is balloon day here at the stealership, so I decided to let it join the festivities
    AND I got my buddies Max on the other side of me

Originally posted by acxdarlene
    no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Re: Re-introducing...................... (56k go nap!!!)

absolutely love silverados.
    nice Jess!

any more things planned for this?

My progression thread
    Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
    Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
    In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
    Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
    Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

great looking truck with a MASSIVE AMNT of miles on it!!!
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
        great looking truck with a MASSIVE AMNT of miles on it!!!
        GM FTW!!!!!!!!!

My progression thread
        Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
        Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
        In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
        Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
        Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

I've put about 300 on it since thursday

TONS of plans bigs. Don't know where to start, but thats wy i fixed it, cause it will take a long time, n i got sick of seein it sitting n wastin away.
          eventually a new motor, but for now, finish the interior, new paint, stuff like that

Comment

Sporty lookin'!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Not to bad looking. There are 2 trucks near my work, that are exactly like your truck, well except the interior. But same rims, gate, pan, headlights, the whole nine.

One of them has a pink and purple tweed interior(girl owns that),
              the other an all white leather/fiberglass interior.

The girls is dropped and bagged, the other just dropped a little.

Looking good again Jess!!

AJ
              De-Badged, Tinted Tails 3rd Brake Light
              Custom Painted Interior, Engine/Battery Covers
              Custom Intake, Racingline MM, Black Upper Grills
              My next mod: Figuring out how to turn my 6 into a place to live since ill be homeless come Feb

Comment

looks great

Comment

nothing quite like the feel of a new tranny

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

truck looks awesome Jess. makes me want a truck more

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                    Originally posted by ahuhn
                    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

yayaya wtg!!!!

Looks good too!!

*does a happy dance for ya*

Comment

Love the truck...let me have it bish
                        A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
                        Originally posted by 08blackgt
                        hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

thanks yall!
                          I can't wait to get back to work on it again! Hopefully in the next month I'll be doin my heated leather n suede seats, so thats goin to be sweet, then after that im probably goin to lower it more n work on more performance.
                          damn 6er got me spoiled on that heated leather

hey dar, i luv ya bish, but ya cant have it

Comment

now u got me me thinkin Jess, wonder how the 6 would look with black leather suede seats with the GTP logo on it with red stitchin. but if u lower it anymore i would bag it. so u can raise it for driveway entrances or speed bumps

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                            Originally posted by ahuhn
                            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

thatd be sweet

here are some pics of the interior that i just did
                              well, i did the door panels, still not quite finished with them yet

Comment

Working...
                              X