This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: San Luis Obispo Meet June 21???

So if this is all that is going then my girl doesn't really want to go. She put it to me why drive 6 hrs to a meet with only a couple of people. It kinda makes makes sence. So I am a "maybe" now. Most likely a no. Sorry. Maybe we should change the date again and plan for July pr Aug?

Comment

Damn it. it seems to always happen. soon as we get close people start backing out. i think we r going to have to keep the meets so cal and nor cal meets. people dont want to drive a few hrs to have a meet. have fun, hang out. yet another failed attempt at a meet, thats 3 down the drain. I was surprised u were coming Aaron. thats a drive for you. maybe we can just plan a local meet for everyone south of Kern County

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

It's all good Josh, maybe some other time. sunday is kind of a gay day to chill anyway. Next time make it a Saturday maybe then some people might show up. I know YOU must be bumbed out, but dont be. You'll see next time it will happen. So cal. works for me too, so no biggie there. I wish we had more members here in Cali so we could have a HUGE meet.

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Like I said I am sorry. I was really looking forward to it but my girl on the other hand thinks it's going to be boring with only a couple of people. Things might change. If there is somehow I am able to convince her it is worth the $$$ and time driving. I wouldn't be able to get a hotel for the night. But I know...

She is trying to convince me to use our free tickets to six flags that day instead. I told her if I don't go to the meet i'm not going to six flags. Although it would be fun.

Comment

six flags would be alot more fun its cool its not ur fault. its just every time i seem to try and organize a meet it falls flat on its face. im going to make it official and cancel this meet and try to make just a so cal meet.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

• Re: San Luis Obispo Meet CANCELED

A SoCal meet would be better for me. I was willing to drive 6 hours so why wouldn't I go to one closer to me.

Comment

haha yah, now to just think of a spot near everyone

Comment

Hey Josh, I STILL say we go to TJ!!! That's a 6hr drive that I'll be willing to do. PLUS we could check the progress of that CF hood. Kinda like a sneak peek.

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

haha, then everyone would need to have a passport to get back home

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                      haha, then everyone would need to have a passport to get back home
                      Damn it, I dind't think about that. Then organize a Cen-Cal meet. The would be the shizznit.

Comment

WOAH!! I totally have been out of it the last few weeks!! I am so lost! So, it looks like, after all, I didn't miss the meet?

I actually no longer have my GXP either... I have my G6 V6 again. haha I have my first G6 back! YAY! I liked it a little better anyway!

So, are we having a So Cal meet? That would be sweet!

Comment

Working...
                        X