X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust Clips Only

ok so we can combine these exhausts

here is what i want and only this in the thread...so mods if you can help me out on this one

if you have a custom exhaust, please post what you have done + a picture if you want + any sound clips you have

i would like no comments on this just the clips and pictures....i think this would make a good sticky, so people can hear/ react to different exhausts and not have to keep asking for the clips

Flowmaster made into duals with gtp valence 3.5in tips..

video
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Stealth Grey G6 GT Coupe::Flowmaster duals with GTP valence:: Luminics Lows and Fogs::

Comment

GTR system. No really good vids but I will get some better ones from the exterior. It sounds so freakin good when you stand outside and hear her drive away. My lil brodrove off the other day and I didn't even realize it was my car. I snapped my head up to see who it was. My pretty lil g6 sounds sexy.

Originally posted by Nikki
      You are an e-pimp.
      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
      I tried too, my penis way too big
      07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
      My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
      The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

I have the GTR as well:

and a sound clip of ignition/at idle:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

squallin' tires:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

decent 0-60 run:

Originally posted by TLS2000
        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

The trip got postponed, so the GT-R exhaust went on! :P

Decided to show the stock vs. GT-R from the bottom, cause I don't think that's been shown anywhere else here.

2006 GTP STOCK

GT-R EXHAUST

BTW ... anyone need a stock exhaust all in one piece?
          (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

Why I didnt aim the camera at the car i dont know... I guess cause the mic was on the back of the camera. My setup is similiar to GT R's except i ran (new) 2.25" back from flexpipe. The 2.5" from muffler (Magnaflow Camaro style) to tips, which im not sure of the specs on the tips. I love the way it sounds at idle and the rest isnt to bad. Definitely sounds better in person. I will try to get better clips at another time.

Here ya go
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

James Dean Dual Flowmasters

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
              SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
              Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
              CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
              Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

True dual 24 in. Glasspacks:

SSSS Czar

Comment

found this:

Custom cat-back no resonator, SS magnaflow muffler, w/ two 4"x7.5" Double Walled Magnaflow SS Tips

Hope you dont mind me posting it PwrG6Guy
                  SSSS Czar

Comment

Found this too:

Originally posted by effex80
                    Finially got Magnaflow exhaust on my 2.4 ecotec! sounds deep. I highly reccomend catback if you have a 2.4. Does'nt sound ricy. The car is REALLY dirty so sorry about all that.. the tip looks awsome when its clean.

The crackling noise isnt from the car, its the mic in the damn camera.
                    Hope you dont mind effex80
                    SSSS Czar

Comment

Went in search of clips of Kmans set up and found lots of other stuff haha:
                      Originally posted by CoupeOfG6
                      Exhaust on my old G6 GT 3.5L

Removed rear muffler, T-Pipe, and split through a GTP Valence.. sounded real good. My GTP now has a custom cat back with two Magnaflows.. looks the same as Kman's except I kept the stock tips.

SSSS Czar

Comment

More:
                        Originally posted by Blackrider
                        SOOOO MANY DAMN EXHAUST THREADS! A well whats ones more...

GTR System. I paid 499. Amazing craftsmanship!!

SSSS Czar

Comment

04 malibu maxx (3.5L)

2.5" piping from cats back into a flowmaster 80 series (single in, dual out crossflow)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHo1hvYzwYk

Comment

My exhaust at idle

<

Slight rev

G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

this is my exhaust, its the same as TANK's but singular (one glasspack, one lenght of straight tubing)
                              VA All Day!! PWC

Comment

Working...
                              X