This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPD Ram Air Hood 3--SUCCESS

MPD Inc, has offered another chance for people to get their MPD Ram Air Hood at a discounted price!

The terms to this deal are as follows:
    - The deal must be made by March 14th, 2009.
    - There must be "5" buyers to activate the deal, however MPD Inc, has agreed to split the difference if we can come up with at least "3" buyers!

As you can see there is a very tight window of opportunity. This is due to the amount of orders they receive in the spring and summer months, so this might very well be the last deal MPD Inc offers until late summer for sure.

Originally posted by Price
    Original Hood Price = $695 + $30 Crate.
    Total of $725 + Shipping (Shipping costs vary upon location)

Deal Hood Price (5 People) = $585 + $30 Crate.
    Total of $615 + Shipping (Shipping costs vary upon location)
    That's $110USD savings. Right now that's $140CAD for all of us North of the border!

Deal Hood Price (3 People) = $635 + $30 Crate.
    Total of $665 + Shipping (Shipping costs vary upon location)
    That's $60USD savings. Right now that's $76CAD for all of us North of the border!
    Interested People:
    #1: Zoider
    #2: CrimsonGTP
    #3: TNVOLSG6
    #4:

MPD Inc

Originally posted by eric-mpd
    Hi Everyone,
    Thank you to everyone who has our hood and to those who would like to get one! I wanted to post part of the email i sent to Joe. This would help anyone who is seriously interested in getting a ram air hood.

If you want yours to beat the spring rush put a 250.00 deposit ( non refundable, but transferable) down and I will have it laid up and ready to trim and assemble the same week you order. Any of the group buy people can do that also, but I would expect good communication out of them in terms of a heads up a couple weeks before final payment. I am already getting very busy.

Eric Peters
    President/Mpd, Inc.
    http://www.mpd1.com
    mpd1@iendeavor.com
    765-386-MPD1
    219-548-2673

I am doing this for two reasons, hood sales are down quite a bit from the previous year, and I have been getting back into building customs and doing paintwork. I have no intentions of having a slow year So whatever I can do to help.
    Modifications:
    [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
    [In Progress] Racingline Mount Inserts / Wiring Kit
    [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Re: MPD Ram Air Hood - Group Buy Interest Thread

Eric @ MPD is the best Hoods are AMAZING
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Stay on topic please.
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I will be looking a ordering an MPD hood toward the end of summer or maybe a little sooner if things work out.

Interested People:
        #2: TNVOLSG6
        #3:

GO VOLS

Comment

Originally posted by TNVOLSG6
          I will be looking a ordering an MPD hood toward the end of summer or maybe a little sooner if things work out.

Interested People:
          #3:
          Summer-job?
          Modifications:
          [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
          [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Comment

how much skrilla??

- Alpine IVA-w505 7" DVD with built in Blackbird GPS
            - JL 1000.1 Amp
            - JL 12" W7
            - 10% Front Tint, 5% Rear

Comment

I am interested in someone buying me an MPD HOOD...

does that count???

Comment

Originally posted by Zoider

Interested People:
                #3:
                Summer-job?

Yes, it is my job. I am an accountant and am extremely busy through May. Family vacation to NYC scheduled for mid-June.
                I want to get Pooner's CRAB for convertibles installed before I get the hood. That will probably be July. That puts me to the end of the summer so the end of July to early August seems about right. I have already got my redline struts to go with the hood.

GO VOLS

Comment

you all should see if he would count the one that was just ordered recently for this buy

that would give you one more

Comment

For those who are potentially interested, keep in mind that it takes at least 4-8 weeks for him to make these. And if there is a large group getting them, maybe longer? So if you want one for the summer, you should start getting in on this deal sooner rather than later.

G
                    Pontiac G6 V6 Sedan Granite Metallic; ASA JH9 19' on Michelin PS2 (225/40/19); Red Caliper Paint by Duplicolor; Partial debadge; Lumar Tint 30/20; Eibach Springs; Razzi Ground Effects; GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, VMS PCM Tune, MPD Hood
                    Upcoming Mods: Stage 4

Comment

Group buy is GOING through. We're in the process of talking with Eric but looks like we'll need AT LEAST 3 hoods for any deal, 5 to get the same price as the last group buy. (PLUS SHIPPING). Zoider will post the deal up in a second.
                      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                      2005 CGM GTO.
                      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoider

Interested People:
                        #3:
                        Summer-job?

Yes, it is my job. I am an accountant and am extremely busy through May. Family vacation to NYC scheduled for mid-June.
                        I want to get Pooner's CRAB for convertibles installed before I get the hood. That will probably be July. That puts me to the end of the summer so the end of July to early August seems about right. I have already got my redline struts to go with the hood.
                        With the new conditions, I'm sorry but I can't put your name on the list.

However, if you're still interested in this offer you may be able to submit your name and moola, and have MPD wait on creating and shipping your hood. This way you could receive the discounted price and still get your hood when you want it.
                        Modifications:

Comment

Originally posted by g
                          For those who are potentially interested, keep in mind that it takes at least 4-8 weeks for him to make these. And if there is a large group getting them, maybe longer? So if you want one for the summer, you should start getting in on this deal sooner rather than later.

G

Plus, as you can tell from my first post, MPD Inc is gearing up! Not only for us but for all their customers. If you don't submit your order soon you may very well be placed in a long que. Which will mean you'll wait even longer.
                          Modifications:

Comment

Re: MPD Ram Air Hood - Group Buy (14-days Remaining)

How can this be a group buy if you dont have enough people?
                            Thats why its called an interest list. Once you have the people then
                            you turn it into a group buy.

I think your putting the cart before the horse.
                            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Re: MPD Ram Air Hood - Group Buy (14-days Remaining)

Originally posted by Lampoon
                              How can this be a group buy if you dont have enough people?
                              Thats why its called an interest list. Once you have the people then
                              you turn it into a group buy.

I think your putting the cart before the horse.
                              Be nice. I was just trying to be more positive! Trying to inspire other people
                              Modifications:

Comment

Working...
                              X