Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MPD Ram Air Hood - Group Buy (Closed)

Originally posted by leong6gtp
    depends. i got mine painted and mounted, even installed the hood struts for 200, gave him 250 cause he did such an awesome job. btw he did do the underside too. but it can cost as much as 500. i think erik paid about that.
    well the guy that is going to be painting mine has newly opened his first shop but does good work but i know him through a friend so hopefully he does it for cheap, plus ill be getting the AIT body kit on and so ill have to get that painted too so we will see!!!
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

are the 3 names like recorded so that our down payments count down from this GB price? PS have you received my payment yet?
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
        are the 3 names like recorded so that our down payments count down from this GB price? PS have you received my payment yet?
        I think Eric has the three names, I know I have them. I've been waiting to hear from Eric for a week, so I guess he is super busy.

I can't call him until I get home (which I thought was going to be today, but more work came up).
        Modifications:
        [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
        [In Progress] Racingline Mount Inserts / Wiring Kit
        [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Comment

Thank you guys! I have not checked for the third check yet but I am sure its here. Please give me an email to mpd1@iendeavor.com asap and let me know ( aguesstimate) of when you want to have your hood.

Comment

Originally posted by eric-mpd
            Thank you guys! I have not checked for the third check yet but I am sure its here. Please give me an email to mpd1@iendeavor.com asap and let me know ( aguesstimate) of when you want to have your hood.
            My email is sent to Eric. My $250 deposit was sent in March; a 2nd $250 will be sent early April; final payment in early May. By June I should have the hood painted and installed. EXCELLENT!!!!!

GO VOLS

Comment

Working...
            X