Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MPD Ram Air Hood - Group Buy (13-days Remaining)

Originally posted by eric-mpd
    Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
    right cuz its normally like 725 before shipping correct? cuz its 695 plus 30 crate right? so if i made my little down payment i would only owe 475 then when i made my final payment right?

Edit: plus shipping, also 2 questions, I tried emailing your email address on the website and it said it wasn't a valid email addy. and also what would shipping be to zip 61067?
    Here is my contact info, My email server iendeavor kinda sucks but I have been getting my emails ( I think

Eric Peters
    President/Mpd, Inc.
    http://www.mpd1.com
    mpd1@iendeavor.com
    765-386-MPD1
    219-548-2673

If you made a down payment your final price would depend on how well the group buy went.

To check shipping to a COMMERCIAL location go here and type in your zip,

https://www.abfs.com/tools/rsearch/default.asp

If it says "direct" that means it will be about 130.00. There is a 70.00 surcharge for residential delivery. Yours is direct CrimsonGTP
    so it would be more lke 200 for shipping estimated
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

so it would be more lke 200 for shipping estimated
      Unless you plan on doing the work your self, you could save your self $70 by shipping it to the shop where you plan on getting the work done.

As of now, that's my plan.
      Modifications:
      [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
      [In Progress] Racingline Mount Inserts / Wiring Kit
      [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Comment

You figure out whose doin that for you yet?
        The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

ah good plan, now to find a shop!!
          sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
            You figure out whose doin that for you yet?
            No. I fly home in a few weeks. I plan on visiting all the shops when I fly in.

You already mentioned two locations, If you have any more suggestions, I'd appreciated the input.
            Modifications:
            [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
            [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Comment

With the $250 deposit option, I am in.

1.Zoider
              2.CrimsonGTP
              3.TNVOLSG6

That gives us the first level of the Group Buy. It would be nice to have a few more on the list and save everyone a little more $$$$$.

GO VOLS

Comment

Originally posted by TNVOLSG6

1.Zoider
                2.CrimsonGTP
                3.TNVOLSG6

That gives us the first level of the Group Buy. It would be nice to have a few more on the list and save everyone a little more $$$$$.
                I agree. Save everyone some money.

You should defiantly write Eric an eMail tho. Let him know that your interested in the $250 deposit.
                Modifications:

Comment

Originally posted by Zoider

1.Zoider
                  2.CrimsonGTP
                  3.TNVOLSG6

You should defiantly write Eric an eMail tho. Let him know that your interested in the $250 deposit.
                  I plan on calling him tomorrow. I want to get the details straight on delivery, metal plate for redline struts, etc.
                  By the way, where is MPD located?

GO VOLS

Comment

1.Zoider
                    2.CrimsonGTP
                    3.TNVOLSG6

I plan on calling him tomorrow. I want to get the details straight on delivery, metal plate for redline struts, etc.
                    By the way, where is MPD located?
                    Indiana.
                    Modifications:

Comment

Thanks.

GO VOLS

Comment

Re: MPD Ram Air Hood - Group Buy (12-days Remaining)

(quote)so it would be more lke 200 for shipping estimated

Dont get it shipped to your residence, why pay the extra $70.00.

Comment

What I ended up doing was have it shipped to my work since it was a commercial address in a city... What most people do as well is have it shipped to the body shop that will be doing the painting.. just let them know before hand so they expect the hood .
                          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                          2005 CGM GTO.
                          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan

What I ended up doing was have it shipped to my work since it was a commercial address in a city... What most people do as well is have it shipped to the body shop that will be doing the painting.. just let them know before hand so they expect the hood .
                            Aha..

Silly people who would ship their hood to a shop, and not ask them first.
                            Modifications:

Comment

so, what does this level mean? LETS GET TWO MORE!
                              sigpic

Comment

so, what does this level mean? LETS GET TWO MORE!
                                Granted the three of us follow through, the benefits are as follows:

Deal Hood Price (3 People) = $635 + $30 Crate.
                                Total of $665 + Shipping (Shipping costs vary upon location)
                                That's $60USD savings. Right now that's $76CAD for all of us North of the border!
                                Modifications:

Comment

Working...
                                X