Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MPD Ram Air Hood - Group Buy (14-days Remaining)

Originally posted by Kleindl
    I never really liked this hood. Looks like those cheap stick on hood scoops just molded in..
    What's that? You want to buy one too?
    Modifications:
    [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
    [In Progress] Racingline Mount Inserts / Wiring Kit
    [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Comment

WHAAAAT!!!! totally functional air to your engine!!!!! no sticky stuff!! I saw you had posted and figured you had signed up!! figures comin from a bears fan
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
        WHAAAAT!!!! totally functional air to your engine!!!!! no sticky stuff!! I saw you had posted and figured you had signed up!! figures comin from a bears fan
        LOL
        2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
        2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
        Tsukuba Red

Comment

oh yes..... ok and now...back on topic
          sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

ahhhh YES.... NOW back on topic
            2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
            2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
            Tsukuba Red

Comment

all that big hit and still no super bowl...oh well

did someone ask eric if the hood that is being produced right now will count toward this?

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
                all that big hit and still no super bowl...oh well

did someone ask eric if the hood that is being produced right now will count toward this?
                No, I never thought to ask. Even tho you had mentioned it before.

I'll mention this to him, next time I'm talking to him.

Who is currently getting one made?
                Modifications:
                [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
                [In Progress] Racingline Mount Inserts / Wiring Kit
                [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                  Thank you to everyone who has our hood and to those who would like to get one! I wanted to post part of the email i sent to Joe. This would help anyone who is seriously interested in getting a ram air hood.

If you want yours to beat the spring rush put a 250.00 deposit ( non
                  >> refundable, but transferable) down and I will have it laid up and ready
                  >> to trim and assemble the same week you order. Any of the group buy
                  >> people can do that also, but I would expect good communication out of
                  >> them in terms of a heads up a couple weeks before final payment. I am
                  >> already getting very busy.
                  >>
                  >>
                  >> Eric Peters
                  >> President/Mpd, Inc.
                  >> www.mpd1.com
                  >> mpd1@iendeavor.com
                  >> 765-386-MPD1
                  >> 219-548-2673
                  I am doing this for two reasons, hood sales are down quite a bit from the previous year, and I have been getting back into building customs and doing paintwork. I have no intentions of having a slow year So whatever I can do to help.

I was going to post a picture of my current project Chevy SSR, not sure how to do that on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by eric-mpd
                    Hi Everyone,
                    Thank you to everyone who has our hood and to those who would like to get one! I wanted to post part of the email i sent to Joe. This would help anyone who is seriously interested in getting a ram air hood.

If you want yours to beat the spring rush put a 250.00 deposit ( non
                    >> refundable, but transferable) down and I will have it laid up and ready
                    >> to trim and assemble the same week you order. Any of the group buy
                    >> people can do that also, but I would expect good communication out of
                    >> them in terms of a heads up a couple weeks before final payment. I am
                    >> already getting very busy.
                    >>
                    >>
                    >> Eric Peters
                    >> President/Mpd, Inc.
                    >> http://www.mpd1.com
                    >> mpd1@iendeavor.com
                    >> 765-386-MPD1
                    >> 219-548-2673
                    I am doing this for two reasons, hood sales are down quite a bit from the previous year, and I have been getting back into building customs and doing paintwork. I have no intentions of having a slow year So whatever I can do to help.

I was going to post a picture of my current project Chevy SSR, not sure how to do that on this forum.
                    Use photobucket, also, so you are saying that if I make a 250$ down payment soon then you will have my hood on reserve per say and then whenever i order you will have it done really fast instead of having a long lead time? Ps do you do painting or no?
                    sigpic

Comment

Re: MPD Ram Air Hood - Group Buy (13-days Remaining)

Thats correct, as long as I have a deposit I will have your hood layed up and in stock and can be ready with a few days notice.

Why cant I just download photos from my computer like the other forums I am on?

I only do painting if you drop the car off at my shop. So I can fit and color match.

Comment

Thats correct, as long as I have a deposit I will have your hood layed up and in stock and can be ready with a few days notice.

I only do painting if you drop the car off at my shop. So I can fit and color match.
                        k i will be sending you the money within the next two weeks is that okay with you?
                        sigpic

Comment

Eric!! I still love my hood!!
                          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                          2005 CGM GTO.
                          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

k i will be sending you the money within the next two weeks is that okay with you?

Sure, just be aware of the price if the group buy does not work out, OK?

Comment

right cuz its normally like 725 before shipping correct? cuz its 695 plus 30 crate right? so if i made my little down payment i would only owe 475 then when i made my final payment right?

Edit: plus shipping, also 2 questions, I tried emailing your email address on the website and it said it wasn't a valid email addy. and also what would shipping be to zip 61067?
                              sigpic

Comment

right cuz its normally like 725 before shipping correct? cuz its 695 plus 30 crate right? so if i made my little down payment i would only owe 475 then when i made my final payment right?

Edit: plus shipping, also 2 questions, I tried emailing your email address on the website and it said it wasn't a valid email addy. and also what would shipping be to zip 61067?
                                Here is my contact info, My email server iendeavor kinda sucks but I have been getting my emails ( I think

Eric Peters
                                President/Mpd, Inc.
                                http://www.mpd1.com
                                mpd1@iendeavor.com
                                765-386-MPD1
                                219-548-2673

If you made a down payment your final price would depend on how well the group buy went.

To check shipping to a COMMERCIAL location go here and type in your zip,

https://www.abfs.com/tools/rsearch/default.asp

If it says "direct" that means it will be about 130.00. There is a 70.00 surcharge for residential delivery. Yours is direct CrimsonGTP

I just checked my email from the front page of our website and it does go to my old email @ comcast. Comcast was the best. I will get that fixed

Comment

Working...
                                X