Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MPD Ram Air Hood - Group Buy (14-days Remaining)

I am nice....ask anyone....well dont ask Chris.... but the only issue is these people will think they get that price as its now an Advertized Group Buy....when in fact several could say yes but not ever pay and your stuck with egg
    on your face. Just trying to prevent that....not be a spoils sport.

I actually hope it all works out cause the setup/hood is awesomsauce.
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
      I am nice....ask anyone....well dont ask Chris.... but the only issue is these people will think they get that price as its now an Advertized Group Buy....when in fact several could say yes but not ever pay and your stuck with egg
      on your face. Just trying to prevent that....not be a spoils sport.

I actually hope it all works out cause the setup/hood is awesomsauce.
      I expect people to agree to a Group Buy with a certain degree of understanding. If the deal was to fall thru, it would be as a result of the people who decided to re-neg on their arrangements. Which is of no fault to me or MPD Inc.

I think people understand that. If not, then god help humanity.

I think their are a lot of members who would like to purchase this product, but a lot of people don't want to, or don't have the coin to drop on the purchase. I think finding the people to make the Group Buy a reality, especially in 14-days, is going to take a lot of wishful thinking.
      Modifications:
      [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
      [In Progress] Racingline Mount Inserts / Wiring Kit
      [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Comment

but the group buy is a reality. ...You just advertized it.

An interest thread is ..... oh never mind. I wish you luck!!!

Dont forget about the metal sleeves for the hood lifts.
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
          but the group buy is a reality. ...You just advertized it.

An interest thread is ..... oh never mind. I wish you luck!!!

Dont forget about the metal sleeves for the hood lifts.
          Yea, I've already mentioned the supports to to Eric, it's all good.

And, I know what your saying. I just thought people would be more inclined to sign up, knowing it was a reality (even tho its just a real possibility) more so then an idea. Besides, its only 14-days. I'm very skeptical about getting the support required in such a short time.

If this attempt should fail, I'll be purchasing the hood on, or around the 20th of March (That's when I'll be home again. I gotta find a shop to do the work). I just thought it would be beneficial to my self and anyone else interested in the hood to attempt a GB.
          Modifications:
          [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
          [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Comment

damnit, im buying one of these in about a month, i could prolly do it now if need be but isn't there only 4 with me on the list?
            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
              damnit, im buying one of these in about a month, i could prolly do it now if need be but isn't there only 4 with me on the list?
              So far it's only me on the list. We need 3-people for a discount. At least 5-people to get the full discount.
              Modifications:

Comment

ok forget it then, ill plan on full price or maybe summer GB
                sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

ok forget it then, ill plan on full price or maybe summer GB
                  Really? Wow.. What changed your mind?
                  Modifications:

Comment

well apparently we need 3 more people by tonight, and the fact that my army bonus doesn't come in till mid may or so. If i would be the 5th person i may STRAIN my funds to save the 125 but since im #2 it doesn't look like its gunna happen
                    sigpic

Comment

well apparently we need 3 more people by tonight, and the fact that my army bonus doesn't come in till mid may or so. If i would be the 5th person i may STRAIN my funds to save the 125 but since im #2 it doesn't look like its gunna happen
                      Now I'm thinking I worded something wrong. As the title says, there are 14-days remaining.

This isn't over until the 14th of March. You don't have to decide today, and you defiantly don't have to get the money tonight.

Where did you get 4 other people, and tonight?
                      Modifications:

Comment

wow very much my bad...i thought the post date of this thread was feb 14 not 24th....gotcha, well keep me on the list then!!! haha my bad
                        sigpic

Comment

My apologies to anyone considering this deal, I seem to have made a mistake in the pricing.

The new pricing outlines are listed in this threads first post.

Sorry for the change.
                          Modifications:

Comment

1.Zoider
                            2.CrimsonGTP
                            sigpic

Comment

bummmmmmmmmmp
                              sigpic

Comment

I never really liked this hood. Looks like those cheap stick on hood scoops just molded in..
                                2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
                                2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
                                Tsukuba Red

Comment

Working...
                                X