X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Funny/retarded Dodge Ram window decal

Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by mike91y2k
    So dodge is the father of the ram? That means the ram is a girl.

HE'S CALLING HIS OWN TRUCK GIRLY. What a girly man.
    What? Have you been drinkin?
    he may be high
    he did go to the ghetto to get to his radio from the parts car....

My progression thread
    Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
    Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
    In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
    Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
    Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

Originally posted by bigs4610
      I think the decal is worth more than the truck...
      ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

HILLARIOUS

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Could think of something like that for a Magnum so Jedi can get his counter-revenge...
          <-- Gray G6? Click!
          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
          2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
          Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

and despite all their dodge ram beefy slogans and crappy catch lines, .....they still trail behind the F150..which imo, is uglier than the ram...it keeps get more square and uglier each time

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
            PSN: racin247
            Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

priceless

Comment

Working...
              X