This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apoligizes past due to all current and previous 6ers

i think its bout time to try and makes amends with my sins ... there are no reasons for my actions and i accept all ridicule that will follow this and thats why im posting this
    1.) i apoligize to my fellow g6ers for saying i had the razzi kit.. at the time i was thinkin bout orderin it and one day i said i had it cuz i was sure i was gonna get it ... but my mouth spoke before my actions like on several occasions.
    2.) To G, i know i have PMed u about this but i think i should make a public apologize (however thats spelled ) to u .. im sorry for taking ur pictures and posting them and sayin there mine ...
    3.) i am also aplogzing to all other g6ers for either starting crap or making fun of u before
    4.) i am also sorry for the hole me racing and not taking onwership for my problems and tryin t have my mom pay for it ...

with this being said.. im not looking for u guys to forgive me ... i do not expect this at all .. my actions were not and should not be tolerated by anyone at anytime ... i am done with such none sense and im trying to wipe my slate clean and start fresh with every1 ....
    Im sorry

Car: 2007 G6 V6 Sedan Granite Metallic

Re: Apoligizes past due to all current and previou

yeah thats right get in the corner!

JK. just dont do it again.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Re: Apoligizes past due to all current and previous 6ers

Thanks and that is mighty big of you!

Im going to lock this up, if anyone feels the need to respond to Cory, do it via PM.

Thanks,

Kyle
      G6P owner
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Working...
      X