No announcement yet.

So apparently the G6 is amphibious...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So apparently the G6 is amphibious...

Originally posted by Lmac83
    Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    Honestly is the best policy.
    not when your girlfriend asks if she is fatter than when you met .......
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

car insurance typicaly covers this kind of thing

if you have a paper air filter pull it and might as well chuck it since its probly been water soaked adn isnt going to allow it to breath right again

also CHECK YOUR OIL NOW~!!!!!!!! make sure the level is still ok and hasnt risen. heck do that to ALL the fluids sooner rather then later. heck might just wanna go ahead and get an oil change adn even a tranny flush

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

holy crap this is so far fetched it looks like a joke.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint
        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
          holy crap this is so far fetched it looks like a joke.
          I only wish it were...

Just checked the oil and it seems fine. I'm nowhere near a dealer so won't be able to get it in for a couple days. The least I can do is change the air filter. Also I noticed that even though it starts up now, the autostart no longer works. When I try to use it the amber lights just flash once but it doesn't even try to turn over.

Comment

remote start probly inop from form the CEL that either was or is on (i forget which one)

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
            Originally posted by snowmanG6
            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Change filters and whatever fluids you can before running again!

As for insurance, it should be covered as "an act of nature" type of thing, unless the pond has always been there??
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Driven through here at least a dozen times, and this is the first time I've ever run into something like this. I can't believe the county didn't close the road or something. A tiny little sign that says 'High Water' a fraction of a second before you hit the water isn't what I call adequate warning, especially when its pitch black out. I'm just glad I hadn't installed my HID's yet. They've been ordered but haven't arrived. Course, if I had my HID's I might have missed the puddle altogether. lol.

EDIT: Started it up tonight and the check engine light no longer comes on, and the remote start is working again. My guess is things are just starting to dry up inside. I'll still be taking it to a dealer but hopefully its not as bad as I thought.

Comment

Working...
                X