Hit and Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit and Run

ha so I haven't been on this site for awhile and its because i havent had time with school and two jobs.... Anyway someone, after the 3 years ive had my baby, backed into my bumper .... no note was left and i dont want to report it to the insurance because then my rates will go up.... so im looking for a rear bumper for the g6 gtp 2006 dual exhaust can anyone help me?!!!! It would be greatly appreciated !

MUCH LOVE

Re: Hit and Run

Check out e-Bay. They appear there from time to time....Good Luck

Comment

you can find any bumper for a sedan, just take the rear dual outlet valence off your current bumper and place it on the new bumper. the valence is the black plastic along the bottom

My progression thread
      Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
      Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
      In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
      Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
      Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

dont feel bad i have had my gxp for 6 months and some backed into mmy front end it goes into the shop later this week
        2008 G6 GXP Coupe - Street Edition - Midnight Blue Metallic - Black Interior w/ Silver Accents
        Too many mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3237846

Comment

3 minutes and I found one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Ac ... 240%3A1318

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

thanks guys ..... i did find a brand new one for 200 and i have a guy that could possibly paint it

Comment

make sure everything behind the bumper is fine as well, because the back bumper cover tends to hide a lot of the other damage
              2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
              Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
              Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
              Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

Working...
              X